Facebook Dating has come to stay and a lot of people are using it to connect with singles all over the world. For those of us who may not be aware, let me stress here that facebook dating is now available in over 52 countries of the world.
Thus, if the facebook dating amazing feature is yet to be available in your country, there is no cost for an alarm as the company is working day and night to ensure that the feature is made available in all the countries of the world.
Online dating is obviously one of the best means of connecting with singles and getting that done goes beyond just signing up for an account. Interestingly, just like every other dating platform, having a nice and attractive profile photo is one of the best ways of getting hooked up online.
Yes, to be easily seen in facebook dating, you will need to use one of your best photos and this article is here to give you the guide for editing or deleting photos in facebook dating. However, before we shall proceed with the steps, let’s first off, consider how to create a facebook account that allows you to access the facebook dating feature.
This is particularly important since facebook dating is located within the facebook app and without an account, one can’t access it the dating homepage. Thus, if you are among the numerous persons who are yet to sign up for a facebook account, here are the steps you need to follow to easily get that done:
- Open your mobile device and get it connected to an internet source
- Next, go to google play store or apple apps store and search for facebook
- Tap on the install button
- Download the app on your device
- Tap create or sign up account button
- Enter your first and last name
- Enter either your email address or phone number
- Select your gender and enter your date of birth
- Enter your password
- Tap create account
- Go to your email address or SMS and get your facebook account verified
Afterward, set up your facebook profile by entering your information and uploading your cover and profile picture.
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily create facebook account.
Having done that, let’s proceed with the business of the day, How To Edit Or Remove Your Facebook Dating Profile Photo.
How To Create Facebook Dating Profile
If you are yet to get started with facebook dating, here are the steps you need to follow to easily create a facebook dating profile:
- First off, you will need to open your mobile phone and turn on your data connection
- Next, locate and tap on facebook app
- Login your facebook app by entering your login details in the specified spaces and click on the sign in button
- Afterward, you will need to go to your Facebook app and tap Menu, then Dating.
- Tap Get started, and continue through the questions. Make your selections and tap Next or you can tap Skip to move to the next question.
- Review your profile details, then tap Confirm.
Interestingly, to complete your profile and add more details and pictures, tap one:
- Preview suggested profile: to automatically use information and pictures from your Facebook Profile.
- Complete profile manually: to add details and pictures yourself.
7. Also select your gender as that will enables facebook to match you to the right persons.
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily create a facebook dating profile. Once you are done with that, the next thing is to add your basic information as well as uploading or adding a profile photo which is the focus of this online guide.
This article is all about how to edit or remove your photo on facebook dating profile.
How To Edit Or Remove Your Facebook Dating Profile Photo
Every facebook dating user has the option to either remove or edit their profile photo at any given time. Interestingly, as a facebook dating user, you can have up to 12 photos and prompts on your Facebook Dating profile.
However, it is pertinent to bear in mind that at least one photo in your facebook dating, must be of you and your face should be visible. You can check out this: What are some tips for photos in Facebook Dating?
Fortunately, the processes involved in adding or removing photos or a photo in facebook dating profile is pretty simple and easy. Here are the steps you need to follow to easily get that done:
Here are the steps you need to remove a photo on your Facebook Dating profile:
- First off, you will need to login your facebook app account
- Next, you will need to go to your Facebook app and tap Menu, then Dating.
- Tap Profile.
- In the bottom right of the photo, tap delete photo.
- Tap Remove.
Here are the steps you need to follow to edit or remove a prompt:
- Go to your Facebook app and tap Menu, then Dating.
- Tap Profile.
- In the bottom right of the prompt, tap edit prompt.
- Choose one:
- To edit a prompt: tap Edit prompt, make your changes and tap Save.
- To delete a prompt: tap Delete prompt, then Remove.
Bear in mind that to use facebook dating effectively, you must have at least one photo on your Dating profile.
In the case where you have only one photo in your facebook dating and want to add more photos, all you need to do is to tap Add a photo to select a new picture, then remove your old photo.
Another thing that is worthy of note here is that your Facebook Dating profile is different from your Facebook profile, thus, deleting a photo in Facebook Dating will not affect photos you have previously shared on Facebook or Instagram.
That is it on How To Edit Or Remove Your Facebook Dating Profile Photo. I trust this article was helpful. Kindly like and share it with your friends and loved ones so that they will also get to know how to add or remove photos in their facebook dating profile.