Facebook Dating has come to stay and a lot of people are using it to connect with singles all over the world. For those of us who may not be aware, let me stress here that facebook dating is now available in over 52 countries of the world.
Thus, if the facebook dating amazing feature is yet to be available in your country, there is no cost for an alarm as the company is working day and night to ensure that the feature is made available in all the countries of the world.
Online dating is obviously one of the best means of connecting with singles and getting that done goes beyond just signing up for an account. Interestingly, just like every other dating platform, having a nice and attractive profile photo is one of the best ways of getting hooked up online.
Yes, to be easily seen in facebook dating, you will need to use one of your best photos and this article is here to give you some of the tips for photos in facebook dating. However, before we shall proceed with the tips, let’s first off, consider how to create a facebook account that allows you to access the facebook dating feature.
This is particularly important since facebook dating is located within the facebook app and without an account, one can’t access it the dating homepage. Thus, if you are among the numerous persons who are yet to sign up for a facebook account, here are the steps you need to follow to easily get that done:
- Open your mobile device and get it connected to an internet source
- Next, go to google play store or apple apps store and search for facebook
- Tap on the install button
- Download the app on your device
- Tap create or sign up account button
- Enter your first and last name
- Enter either your email address or phone number
- Select your gender and enter your date of birth
- Enter your password
- Tap create account
- Go to your email address or SMS and get your facebook account verified
Afterward, set up your facebook profile by entering your information and uploading your cover and profile picture.
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily create facebook account.
Having done that, let’s proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Dating Photos – Tips For Photos In Facebook Dating.
How To Create Facebook Dating Profile
If you are yet to get started with facebook dating, here are the steps you need to follow to easily create a facebook dating profile:
- First off, you will need to open your mobile phone and turn on your data connection
- Next, locate and tap on facebook app
- Login your facebook app by entering your login details in the specified spaces and click on the sign in button
- Afterward, you will need to go to your Facebook app and tap Menu, then Dating.
- Tap Get started, and continue through the questions. Make your selections and tap Next or you can tap Skip to move to the next question.
- Review your profile details, then tap Confirm.
Interestingly, to complete your profile and add more details and pictures, tap one:
- Preview suggested profile: to automatically use information and pictures from your Facebook Profile.
- Complete profile manually: to add details and pictures yourself.
7. Also select your gender as that will enables facebook to match you to the right persons.
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily create a facebook dating profile. Once you are done with that, the next thing is to add your basic information as well as uploading or adding a profile photo which is the focus of this online guide.
Facebook Dating Photos – Tips For Photos In Facebook Dating
Getting the right people in online dating is not always easy. However with the right information and photos, you can easily get that done. That is why we have decided to let you know some of the best tips for your photos in facebook dating. Yes, others on the facebook dating platform only get 1 first impression of you, so make it great!
Here are some of the photo tips to help increase your Facebook Dating profile’s views:
- Choose a photo of just you for your first photo.
- Make sure your photos clearly show your face.
- Add clear photos taken in well-lit areas.
- Make sure you’re the main focus of at least 1 photo.
It is also recommended that you add:
- Photos of you doing things you love so people can learn about your hobbies and interests.
- Photos someone else took of you.
If you’re still stuck on what photos to use ask yourself these questions:
- Am I the main focus of the photo?
- Can people clearly see my face?
- Do I have more than just selfies?
- Do my photos have good lighting?
- Is my photo blurry?
- Do I have a few photos of me doing things I love, like my interests and hobbies?
- Does this photo reflect who I am and what I love to do?
- Does this photo help start a conversation?
That is it on Facebook Dating Photos – Tips For Photos In Facebook Dating. I trust this article was helpful. Kindly like and share!!!