How to Link Your Twitter Account to Facebook in 5 Steps
It might be a hassle to manually submit updates to several social media networks if you frequently share content with family, friends, or coworkers on Facebook.
Fortunately, you can link your Facebook account to your Twitter account so that your Facebook updates appear on both platforms at once.
While it used to be possible to link your Twitter account to Facebook using the Twitter website, the option to automatically post your tweets to your Facebook page has been removed due to changes to Facebook’s privacy policies.
You can still link your accounts so that Twitter will display your Facebook status changes. This is the procedure.
How to link your Twitter account to Facebook
1. Ensure you’re logged into your Facebook account, then visit Facebook.com/Twitter on your computer.
2. Click the green “Link My Profile to Twitter” button.
3. When redirected to Twitter, click the “Authorize app” button after reviewing the terms of the account connection feature.
4. You will then be redirected back to Facebook, where your account connection will be confirmed. Here, you can confirm which Facebook features — status updates, photos, links, videos, etc. — are cross-posted to Twitter. Uncheck the boxes for any options you don’t want to be cross-posted, then click “Save Changes.”
5. Your Twitter and Facebook accounts will now be linked. You can unlink them at any time by revisiting Facebook.com/Twitter and clicking “Unlink from Twitter.”
StudyHQ.net gives you access to thousands of educational instructions and study materials for both students, teachers and other discipline at zero costs. Yes, Study HQ offers online and in-house tutoring and assignment assistance for primary, secondary and undergraduate psychology students at affordable prices. Interestingly, we also teaches virtually everything you need to know about entertainment, tech, fashion and others on this website.