If you’re seeking a simple way to exchange large files, a Zip File Share Account on Zipshare.com is the way to go. When you join up for the Platform, you can get free file sharing, and here is an article that will walk you through the process.
You can effortlessly Zip and transmit huge files up to 500MB when you register an account with Zipshare.com. This is an excellent platform for sharing large files from a company you are familiar with and trust.
While ZipShare provides a free service that allows you to choose files from your cloud accounts and provides up to 500MB of storage and 5-day(s) access to your shares, it also provides a pro service that enhances maximum storage and file size to 5GB. Your shares do not expire with the Pro Service.
So, if you want to exchange essential data or files that are too huge, and you want their content safeguarded, you should join up with ZipShare.com using the steps outlined below.
Zip File Share Account Sign Up
Follow the steps below to sign up on the Zipshare Platform.
- Go to www.zipshare.com
- Click on Create Account at the top right
- Enter your Valid Email Address
- Create Your Password and Click on Sign Up
zipshare Login For File Sharing
After you’ve completed the above steps to create an account, you’ll need to complete the login procedures to access the platform and manage your account, as well as zip and distribute huge files. Follow the instructions below:
- Visit the official website at www.zipshare.com
- Click “Sign In” at the top right
- Enter your Registered Email Address and Password
- Then CLick on Sign In to access the File Sharing Dashboard
After reviewing the plans and pricing listed on the page, you can simply select the plan that best meets your needs. Simply follow the steps below to see the plans, their features, and how to upgrade:
- Visit ZipShare’s official Website at www.zipshare.com
- Click on About at the top right side of the page
- On the Next Page is the Plans, Read through its features and Click on Upgrade Now on anyone that suits your needs.