Who can see you on FB Dating? is what we will be covering in the course of this article. Thus, if you are here because you are in dire need of the processes involved in accessing Facebook dating app for singles, this article has gotten you covered.
Keep reading below and please don’t forget to share it with your friends and loved ones so that they will also get to learn about it.
How to get started with Facebook dating app is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the guide on getting that done, let’s first off, consider how to make a facebook account that will allow you an access to the facebook dating platform.
How To Make Facebook Account
Bear in mind that you be you must be at least 13 years old to create a Facebook account for any reason. With that being said, here are the steps you need to follow to easily create a facebook account that will allow you allow the facebook platform:
- Turn on your PC and get it connected to an internet source
- Next, go to facebook.com in your browser
- Once taken to the facebook homepage, you will need to locate and click create new account and you will be taken to the facebook account creation page
- Now, enter your names as indicated in the spaces
- Enter your email address or phone number
- Choose your gender
- Select your and date of birth
- Enter your preferred password and also confirm the password
- Click Sign up to continue
- Now, you will need to confirm your phone number or email address. Interestingly, facebook will send you a confirmation code to either your phone or email depending on the one you use.
- Get the code and input it in the space provided and then click verify and your account will be good to go.
- Now, go to your profile page and upload profile picture and cover photo
- Add your basic information so that people will quickly know what you are upto
- Search for your loved ones and send a friend request and wait for them to accept your requests.
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily create a facebook account. If you are using mobile phone, here are the steps you need to follow to easily sign up for a facebook account.
How To Create Facebook Account On Mobile
- Open your mobile device
- Next, turn on your data connection
- Go over to google play store or apple app store
- Use the search button to look for facebook app
- Once you see the facebook app, tap download
- Wait and install the app on your device
- Once the download and installation process is complete, tap open and proceed to the facebook homepage
- Now, tap create a new facebook account
- Fill out the registration form
- Tap sign up
- Confirm your phone number or email
- Upload your cover photo and profile photo
- Add your basic information and you are good to go.
Those are the steps you need to follow to create a facebook account. It is the simple and easy. Having outlined all of that, let’s now proceed with the business of the day, Who can see you on FB Dating?
Why use Facebook for Dating?
Facebook’s dating app is incredibly popular, so it’s no surprise that so many people use it to find love. There are a number of reasons why Facebook’s dating app is a great option for finding a new partner.
One of the first reasons is that it’s free to use. Many dating apps charge a fee, but Facebook dating service is completely free to use. Another reason is that the dating app is incredibly user-friendly.
The dating app has been designed with simplicity in mind, meaning that anyone can use it without any issues.
And finally, Facebook’s dating app is widely accessible. You can use the dating app from anywhere in the world, no matter what device you’re on.
How to set up a free dating account on Facebook?
If you’re ready to get started with free dating on Facebook, the first thing that you need to do is set up a free dating account. Facebook’s dating app is completely free to use, but you need a dating account before you can use the platform.
Fortunately, setting up a dating account on Facebook is incredibly easy. All you need to do is log into your Facebook account, and click on the “Dating” button in the “More” section of the left-hand menu.
From there, you simply need to read through Facebook’s terms and conditions of use, and click “Continue.” You will then be prompted to create an account with your date of birth and gender. Once you’ve done this, you can start browsing for potential dates.
Here are the steps you need to follow to create a facebook dating profile:
- Open the Facebook app on your mobile device.
- Sign in the facebook app if you have not already done that
- Tap the three-line menu.
- In the All Shortcuts section, look for Dating. If you don’t see it, scroll down and tap See More.
- Tap Dating.
- Tap Get Started.
- You will need to follow the instructions to set up your dating profile. Facebook imports a lot of details from your Facebook profile, but you can specify which items become a part of the new profile.
- Bear in mind that to change an item, tap the Pencil, and to remove it from your profile entirely, tap the X.
Those are the steps you need to follow to create a facebook dating profile. It is that simple and easy.
Who can see you on FB Dating?
Facebook dating profile account is different than original facebook account. The dating feature is located within the facebook app. However, people within your friends list, can’t figure out if you are using facebook dating or not. Yes, your facebook friends can’t see you in facebook dating platform.
In essence, who can see you on FB dating are the people in your facebook dating platform who has virtually the same interest. However, that doesn’t mean that other people in the facebook dating platform won’t see your profile. They will. But matching will be done based on your interest and location.