Do you want to terminate or deactivate your Oovoo account because you’ve had enough of using it?
If the aforementioned applies to you, don’t worry; you’ve come to the proper place to find out how to cancel (shut), or even deactivate, your account.
Email marketing by the corporation is just one of many reasons you might want to terminate your Oovoo account.
Oovoo, however, is a social networking program for the internet that enables users to communicate with one another via messaging, video, and voice. Users of the program can set up new accounts, change existing ones, upload photos, add friends to their profiles, send and receive instant messages, share files and desktop screens, and have high-definition video chats with peers.
How To Delete Oovoo Account
Users of this account, have two methods of deleting their account, namely:
- Delete account by email
- And delete your account through their Website.
How To Cancel Your Account By Email
Note, you can delete your account by sending an email to the company, requesting them to delete your account from their database.
Therefore, follow these steps below:
- Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
- On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them, if any.
Cancel your Account through their Website
Follow these steps below:
- Go to the following URL “http://www.oovoo.com/”
- Sign in to your account.
- On the bottom of the page, click on SUPPORT
- In the section, “How can we help” click on SUPPORT REQUEST TICKET.
- Immediately, it will take you to Submit A Request Page.
- Enter your email address.
- Now, in the Subject section, write “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- In the Message box, write your honest reason to delete your account.
- After filling the form as required, click on SUBMIT.