Viber is an app that enables you to exchange text messages and free voice and video conversations on your mobile device. With the Viber app, you can invite people directly from your phone’s contact list and take advantage of free calls and other features with your friends and loved ones.
Friends who already have Viber installed on their devices can be connected to it. Similar to WhatsApp, where your phone number serves as your user ID.
Viber is a simple-to-use, cost-free app that is also available for download. The message, phone calls, and video calls are all free. When users download the software directly to their mobile devices, they may get a lot more use out of it.
Download and Install the Viber app free for android | Viber login
This software is quick and simple to use when interacting with other users. Any device, network, data plan, and even a wifi connection can exchange data using Viber messaging. You can connect with other Viber users worldwide with this. You may use this software to send messages, share images and videos, add stickers, make voice calls, and participate in video chats. The methods for installing the Viber app on an Android device are listed below.
- Go to Google Play Store on your android phone.
- In the search bar, type and search the Viber app and you will get a handful of results.
- Choose the official Viber App among the various suggested application.
- Then click on the Install button.
- As you click the install button, Google Play Store will ask you to accept its instructions. (As soon as you accept it, the app will be in the process of downloading.)
As it gets downloaded, the application will be ready for use.
How to login- www.viber.com
Users must have access to the internet for Viber to function. This implies that you can now make phone calls or send messages using your mobile data or internet connection.