www.mykohlscharge.com; My Kohl’s Charge – Register a Kohl’scharge card account for online access
Customers who are already registered for the service and can pay a Kohl’s bill online, request a line of credit increase associated with the My Kohl’s Charge credit card, sign up for paperless statements, and view current purchases made on the card.
My Kohl’s Charge service is FREE to use for all Kohl’s Credit Card customers. Customers who do not already have a Kohl’s Credit Card can request online and receive 12 promotional coupons a year that can be used at Kohl’s.
Any inquiries about the card can be directed to a Kohl’s customer service agent at (855) 564-5705.
What are the benefits of a Kohl’s credit card?
- Customers will save up to 20% on their first purchase when using the Kohl’s card.
- Cardholders will receive another 15% off coupon, which will come in by mail with the credit card.
- Being a My Kohls Charge member qualifies the customer to at least 12 special discounts (aka coupons) of 30%, 20%, or 15% annually.
- Members can merge their Kohl’s Charge discounts with in-store sale prices and special offers, i.e., Kohl’s Cash.
- Members who spend $600 or more annually with the card will be placed in the MOST VALUED CUSTOMER section, which entitles them to 18 special discounts per year.
- Most applicants will receive a decision in 60 seconds or less, and the Kohl’s charge card should arrive via US mail in not more than seven business days.
- All payments made online are free, and cardholders are allowed to programme one payment daily for up to 180 days in the future.
- Only online payments submitted by 7 p.m. Central Time through My Kohl’s Charge are posted on the same business day.
- Payments made by phone are free so far the customer uses a bank checking account (they will need to provide the checking account routing and account number)
- You will have access to mobile payment options like Kohl’s Pay and mobile bill payment.
- Due to the impact of COVID-19, Kohl’s is temporarily adjusting its hours of operation for Customer Service. They are currently experiencing a high influx of customer calls, and your wait time may be longer than normal. In addition, it may take a longer period than usual for your order to arrive.
- It should be noted that the APR is 27.24% variable, and the late payment is up to $37.
- Those looking to make a payment at a Kohl’s store in person can do so with a cheque, cash, debit card, or money order.
“One of the best store issued cards I’ve ever used.” Jim B. – Columbia, IL
“Simple to use and coupons result in great savings. Very good card!”
That is it on mykohlscharge: My Kohl’s Charge – How To Register a Kohl’scharge card account for online access. I trust this article was helpful. Kindly share!!!