www.hulu.com/kids Sign Up & Login
If you sign up for Hulu, you can access Hulu Movies for Kids. And that is exactly what this post will teach you. If you follow the steps outlined here, you will be able to register a Hulu account and access the greatest packages for kids. So, why not be a nice parent and provide the best amusement for your children?
There are plenty of shows and movies that you and your children will enjoy watching, especially if you want the best for them. It is always important to ensure that the content your children view is appropriate for them, and as a result, the Hulu platform has made it easy for your children to watch movies that are appropriate for them. i.e. movies that do not have anything to do with adult content and the likes of them.
Hulu.com is kid-friendly, and making an account is as simple as A, B, C, and D. If you stick to the fundamentals of this post, you should be fine.
Hulu Movies For Kids
Hulu always has something for your kids, including movies, series, new releases, and movies for ages 2-4, 5-7, and 8-12, and a free trial account will persuade you.
You will be able to access kid movies such as;
- Pokemon detective
- How to train your dragon
- Paddington 2
- Dr. Seuss’ Horton Hears
- Dennis the menace
- Sherlock Gnomes
- The kid who would be king
- E.T. the extra-terrestrial
- Despicable me
- The Road to El Dorado
- Adventures in babysitting
- Pokemon the Movie: Hoopa
- The Beverly Hillbillies
- Billboard DadCurious George: Royal
- Space Buddies
- Kung Fu Panda 2
- Splitting Adam
- Barbie: The Pearl Princess
- Snoopy Come home
- The spy next door
The foregoing is only a partial sampling; the list may go on and on. To watch the entire movie available for kids of various ages up to the age of 12, go to www.hulu.com/kids.
Hulu Subscription Plans
Hulu subscription plans are affordable if you truly want the best for your kids and you are free to choose the plan that works best for you after going through the subscription plans below.
- Hulu: $5.99/Month
- Hulu (No Ads): $11.99/Month
- Hulu + Live TV: $54.99/Month
- Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV: $60.99/Month
You will be given the option to choose a plan throughout the sign-up process, and while you will not be charged right away, you will be able to take advantage of the free trial service based on the time allotted for each plan. You will be charged after that. You may, however, cancel your subscription at any moment.
Hulu Free Trial Account Sign Up
Follow the steps given below to sign up for a free trial account of Hulu.com for kids.
- Visit www.hulu.com/kids from your browser and click on “Start your free trial”
- Then click on “Select” on any of the plans that suit you (The length of your free trial service depends on the plan you are signing up for)
- Next, enter your valid email address, create a password and enter your name
- Select your birthdate (Month, Day, Year) and check (√) the box to show that you have obtained consent from your parent/guardian to register with Hulu.
- Click on Continue. Next, confirm your selection and add a payment method to your account.
Hulu requires financial information upfront, but you won’t be charged until your trial time is over. You can terminate your subscription at any moment, especially before the free trial period expires because it is a free trial account.
You will not be charged for the service if you do not cancel. If you do not cancel, you will be charged according to the plan you selected when making an account, and your subscription will continue until you cancel.
If you cancel your free trial service, your access to Hulu will end immediately.
Take the steps below to sign in to your Hulu account anytime you want to make use of the platform.
- Visit www.hulu.com/kids and click on “log in” at the top right side of the page
- Then enter your registered email address and password in the space provided
- Click on “log in” to access your account. You can click on the “forgot your email or password” link on the sign-in form to reset either of them is forgotten.
Hulu Login With Facebook Account
Do you have a Facebook account that you’d want to use to access Hulu instead? then take the instructions outlined below. However, keep in mind that your Facebook name, profile picture, and email address will be sent to Hulu.com.
- Go to www.hulu.com/kids and click on “log in” at the top right side of the page.
- On the next page, click on the “Log in With Facebook” icon and you will be directed to the Facebook login page.
- On the Facebook login page, enter your Facebook email address or phone number and password, then click on Login
- Click on continue_as [YourName] to access the Hulu.com platform.