You may use your Yelp business account to access your dashboard and maintain and grow your business. In this article, I’ll walk you through the simple procedures to login into your account whenever you need to. So all you have to do now is read through each step I’ve laid out for you.
Owners of Yelp.com businesses can now access their dashboard by following the instructions outlined here. You can bypass the gateway and conduct whatever business you want on YELP using your registered email address and password. This Yelp business account login is distinct from a personal Yelp account, so don’t confuse the two.
What if you don’t have a Yelp business account while knowing that there is a personal account and a company account? So, I’ll walk you through the basics of signing up for a Yelp account so you can get the login information you’ll need to access your company page.
How To Create A Yelp Business Account
To create a Yelp business account to obtain your login details, you have to follow the steps below.
- Visit the official website of the Yelp business platform at www.biz.yelp.com
- On the page, click on Manage my free listing and you will be taken to the sign-up page
- Click on Sign up at the top right side of the page. Then enter your first name, last name, and your valid email address.
- Next, create a password of at least six (6) characters and click on “sign up” to create your account successfully.
Yelp Sign In Business Account
It’s as simple as A, B, C, and D to log into your Yelp business account. Simply follow the instructions below and you’ll be fine.
- Visit www.biz.yelp.com and click on “log in” at the top right side of the page.
- Enter your registered email address and password.
- Click on Login to access your account.
Yelp Login With Facebook
To log in to Yelp, you can use Facebook instead of your registered email address and password. Also keep in mind that your Facebook name, profile picture, birthday, gender, and email address will be sent to Yelp. Follow the instructions outlined below.
- Go to www.biz.yelp.com and click on the login button at the top right aside.
- Then click on Sign in with Facebook and you will be taken to the Facebook sign-in page.
- Enter your Facebook email address or phone number and Password.
- Click on “Login” and click on Continue_as [YourName] to access your Yelp business platform.
Yelp For Business Owners App Download
With the app, you can carry the power of Yelp’s tool in your pocket and access the platform at any moment to check your dashboard. You can read and respond to reviews and messages, as well as keep track of your business page after the app is installed on your device.
The app is free to download and may be found in your mobile store (Google Play Store OR App Store). You can also use the URL provided below to download the app.
- Visit www.biz.yelp.com/support/mobile
- Next, enter your number in the space provided and click on Send Link
- A link will be sent via text for you to install the app.
Yelp.com offers a free set of tools to help you promote your business and engage with the Yelp community. Again, a Yelp business user account allows you to communicate with consumers, including those who have left reviews for your business, and following the steps outlined above is a good approach to get started.