How To Fix Facebook Marketplace Icon Missing is what we will be covering in the course of this article. Thus, if you are here because you are in dire need of the processes involved in accessing facebook marketplace on your Facebook app, this article has gotten you covered.
Keep reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
How to fix Facebook Marketplace not working is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the steps in getting that done, let’s first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
This is particularly important since facebook dating is located with the facebook app and without an account, one can’t access the marketplace homepage.
Thus, if you are among the numerous persons who are yet to sign up for a facebook account, here are the steps you need to follow to easily get that done:
- Open your mobile device and get it connected to an internet source
- Next, go to google play store or apple apps store and search for facebook
- Tap on the install button
- Download the app on your device
- Tap create or sign up account button
- Enter your first and last name
- Enter either your email address or phone number
- Select your gender and enter your date of birth
- Enter your password
- Tap create account
- Go to your email address or SMS and get your facebook account verified
Afterward, set up your facebook profile by entering your information and uploading your cover and profile picture.
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily create facebook account.
Having done that, let’s proceed with the business of the day, How To Fix Facebook Marketplace Icon Missing 2022.
Facebook Marketplace Missing Icon? An online marketplace is an online platform that allows sellers to advertise their products and services and where consumers can shop online from a variety of merchants in one place.
Facebook Marketplace Missing Icon
Over the years now, people have been connecting, advertising and buying and selling products and services on Facebook through Facebook groups, etc.
However, recently, Facebook has decided to simplify the process with more features in one place called the Facebook Marketplace.
The recent Facebook Marketplace feature which is becoming popular by the day is built into Facebook and gives millions of users the opportunity to buy, sell and trade items and services with other people in their locality.
Facebook Marketplace allows you to:
- Search for items to buy
- Browse for-sale items by category and/or location
- Create item listings. You can create the images for the item using a camera function within the app, or alternatively, you can add photos from your device’s camera roll. Items are sorted according to location and category.
- View previous and current transactions and messages under a ‘Your Items’ section
- Set custom bids for items
- Message buyers/sellers to arrange transactions
Want to add this amazing wonderful Marketplace feature on your Facebook but don’t know how to go about it, then relax as this post is for you.
In this online guide, we will show you how you can access the Facebook Marketplace, add Marketplace to Facebook, and how you can sell and buy on the Facebook Marketplace.
How to Access the Facebook Marketplace Icon
On Desktop PC
- Log in to Facebook, you will find the Marketplace icon visible on the top right side of the page.
On a Mobile app
- Open the Facebook app, on the top center of the page you will find the Facebook Marketplace icon
- Tap on that icon to take you to the Marketplace. If you are accessing it for the first time, you will find the screen below
How To Fix Facebook Marketplace Icon Missing 2022
If you currently don’t have Facebook Marketplace after logging into Facebook, there are several things you can try to get it to appear.
- Log out of the Facebook website or app and then log in again.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Facebook app.
- Change your home country to one of the 50 supported by Facebook Marketplace.
- Use a new Facebook account daily, comment on posts, and add friends. Once Facebook detects that your account is real and not a fake one made to see products, the Marketplace functionality may be unlocked
- Visit the Facebook Marketplace website directly in a web browser.
This can be a good backup option if the link refuses to show up on the main Facebook website and within the apps.
If you still cannot find the Facebook marketplace icon after trying these, it means you may not have access to the Facebook Marketplace.