How Do I Sync Facebook Friends & Contacts on iPhone is what we will be covering in the course of this article. Thus, if you are here because you are in dire need of the processes involved in synchronising facebook friends and contacts, this article has gotten you covered.
Continue reading below and please don’t forget to like and share it with your friends and loved ones so that they will also get to learn about it.
How to sync Facebook contacts on mobile is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the steps in getting that done, let’s first off, consider how to create a Facebook account.
This is particularly important so that those who may want to create a Facebook account but don’t know how to create one can easily figure out how to get it done.
Thus, if you are among the numerous persons who are yet to sign up for a Facebook account, here are the steps you need to follow to easily get that done:
- Open your mobile device and get it connected to an internet source
- Next, go to google play store or apple apps store and search for facebook
- Tap on the install button
- Download the app on your device
- Tap create or sign up account button
- Enter your first and last name
- Enter either your email address or phone number
- Select your gender and enter your date of birth
- Enter your password
- Tap create account
- Go to your email address or SMS and get your facebook account verified
Afterward, set up your facebook profile by entering your information and uploading your cover and profile picture.
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily create facebook account.
Having done that, let’s proceed with the business of the day, How Do I Sync Facebook Friends & Contacts on iPhone.
Are you aware that you can synchronize the contact information of your Facebook friends with the Contacts list on your iPhone? Yes, that’s possible and I will show you how to do that right here on this page.
The core importance of this synching of a thing is that it will save you the stress/difficulty of entering each individual contact into your device manually.
However, in order to sync your Facebook friends and contacts using iPhone, you need to have an active data or Wi-Fi connection to take up the process.
However, at your wish, you may disable syncing at any time from the Facebook for iPhone application.
How to Sync Facebook Friends and Contacts on an iPhone
Follow the guidelines outlined below to successfully sync your contacts on iPhone.
1. Tap “App Store” on your iPhone and search for the Facebook application. Tap “Install” and enter your Apple ID. Wait for the app to install on your phone.
2. Press the Home button to exit to the home screen. Tap “Facebook.” Log in to Facebook with the email address and password associated with your account.
3. Tap “Menu” in the upper left of the screen, then touch “Friends.”
4. Touch the “Options” icon in the upper right portion of the screen. Tap “Sync Contacts.” Tap the “Syncing” field to enable the feature.
5. Read the disclaimer regarding enabling the feature and tap “Sync Contacts.” Your Facebook friends will be automatically synced on your iPhone.
Tips for Syncing Facebook Contacts with iPhone
All of the methods we present for syncing Facebook contacts with iPhone are simple to apply. However, there are a few things to keep in mind during the synchronization process.
- When your Facebook friends make changes, your iPhone will not immediately update their contact information. This implies that if your Facebook friends’ information has changed, you can manually sync your Facebook contacts with your iPhone on a regular basis.
- Your iPhone contacts, including names, will be updated once you sync Facebook contacts to your iPhone. As a result, some of the names you previously saved on your phone will be slightly modified once you’ve completed your sync. Don’t worry, the new names are identical to Facebook’s, so don’t be concerned.
- It’s possible that some of your contact cards will disappear entirely. No need to stress about it at all, in fact! Facebook allows for that. Any contact with simply a Facebook email address will be removed immediately.
- To compensate for the difficulty of manually syncing Facebook contacts to iPhone, several contact cards have been removed. You should utilize iPhone Transfer to sync images or other media files from Facebook to your iPhone, such as videos, audio, and so on.
Now that you’ve seen how to sync Facebook friends and contacts on iPhone, what’s your next line of action? Don’t you think that someone else out there might be looking for this information? Yes, there are others looking for this.
That is all on How Do I Sync Facebook Friends & Contacts on iPhone. I trust this article was helpful. Kindly like and share it with your friends and loved ones!!!