It’s difficult to avoid the crowds of people engrossed in King.com’s addictive blockbuster game “Candy Crush Saga.” On Facebook, though, you may stay away from them and the obnoxious notifications they send you.
It takes exactly two seconds to block friends’ “Candy Crush Saga” notifications. This is the procedure.
- Log on to Facebook and pull down the notifications tab on the top right of your home screen.
- Hover over the X next to one of your “Candy Crush” notifications, which will prompt you to “turn it off.”
- Click the X, and it will give you the option to turn off all notifications from “Candy Crush Saga.”
- Click “Turn Off” and voila! “Candy Crush Saga” is banned from sending you alerts. You can also alert Facebook if you feel it or another app is spamming you.
- To make sure you did this correctly, go into your notifications settings and make sure the “Candy Crush Saga” app box is unchecked and enjoy a more quiet Facebook.