Facebook Dating Menu is what we will be covering in the course of this article. Thus, if you are among the numerous faceook users and searching for a tutorial on How Do I Find Facebook Dating Menu, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to share it with your friends and loved ones so that they will also get to learn about it.
How to Find Facebook Dating Menu is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the processes involved in getting that done, let’s first off, consider how to make a facebook account that will allow you access facebook dating menu.
Thus, if you are among the numerous persons who are yet to sign up for a facebook account, here are the steps you need to follow to easily get that done:
- Open your mobile device and get it connected to an internet source
- Next, go to google play store or apple apps store and search for facebook
- Tap on the install button
- Download the app on your device
- Tap create or sign up account button
- Enter your first and last name
- Enter either your email address or phone number
- Select your gender and enter your date of birth
- Enter your password
- Tap create account
- Go to your email address or SMS and get your facebook account verified
Afterward, set up your facebook profile by enter your information and uploading your cover and profile picture.
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily create facebook account.
Having done that, let’s proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Dating Menu | How Do I Find Facebook Dating Menu – Facebook Singles Dating Link.
Facebook dating menu
For those us that would want to know, Facebook dating menu is easily and 100% accessible for anyone who meets the basic requirements needed to start dating on Facebook. Being a platform that is accessible via the FB Mobile app, you won’t have to do much to get the link to start meeting other singles that are ready to mingle.
It is not everyone that is eligible for the Facebook dating platform. Mostly, you will have to check the list of countries where Facebook dating is currently functional before you know the next steps to take.
Facebook Dating is a space within Facebook that makes it easier to meet and start new conversations with people who share your interests. The platform gives you the opportunity to find love through the things you like.
Facebook Dating Profile is totally different from your facebook account. So do not confuse the one for the other
It is a space strictly for dating and it is not for everyone just like I said earlier. Your Facebook Dating profile and conversations won’t be shared with anyone outside of Dating. And everything you need to start your separate Dating profile is already on the app you know.
The app you know is the same Facebook app on your mobile device which you downloaded from your mobile store (Google Play Store or App Store).
Facebook Dating Features
- Easily connect and share with Facebook and Instagram stories
- Secret Crush
- Add your Instagram posts to your profile in Facebook Dating
- Opt into Events and Groups to see people with similar interests
- Safe to share details of your date
- Easy to create your dating profile
Facebook Dating Requirements
First of all, you need a good internet connection plus the following.
- You must be 18 years old
- Updated Facebook App
- You live in one of the countries listed HERE (if your country isn’t listed, you can simply check back in the near future as the dating feature is being rolled out gradually to every country)
How To Update Facebook App
This is done to get the menu or link that will usher you into the dating platform, and to do so, simply follow the steps below.
- Open your mobile store (Google or App Store)
- In the search bar, type and search for “Facebook”
- Select the official Facebook and on the next page, tap on “Update”
The application will be updated successfully and will be ready to use.
How Facebook Dating Works
When you join the dating platform, you will be suggested to others who have also opted in (joined). People are suggested based on your preferences, interests, and other things you do on Facebook.
If you are interested in someone, you can comment directly on their profile or tap on the Like button to let them know. If you aren’t interested, you can pass on them.
Facebook Dating allows you to match with friends of friends and/or people, not in your friend circle. It won’t match you with friends unless you choose to use “Secret Crush” tools and you both add each other to your list. All of your Dating activities will stay on Facebook Dating. It won’t be shared with the rest of the Facebook social network that you know about it.
How Do I Find Facebook Dating Menu:
This is very sensitive because before you can talk of looking for the menu, you must make sure you’ve updated the Facebook app using the method given above. If that is done, then you can use the steps below to look for the dating icon.
ear in mind that the Dating icon is a Heart sign, which you will see in the menu options through the FB app.
To find the menu, simply follow the steps below.
- Open the updated Facebook app and sign in to your account if you’re not signed in
- Tap on the hamburger line (three lines) at the top right side of the page
- On the next page, you will see a colorful hear icon with dating written by the side (that’s what you are looking for).
- To Set up your dating profile and start using it, you just have to tap on the dating link after locating it from the menu, then tap on “Get Started” and follow prompts.
In the meantime, if you have any questions on this Facebook Dating Menu? feel free to use the comment box below. Also, share this article on your social media account so that others can know about it.
That is on Facebook Dating Menu | How Do I Find Facebook Dating Menu – Facebook Singles Dating Link. I trust this article was helpful. Kindly like and share!!!