Countdown Clock For Facebook
To help you and your Facebook friends keep track of the time till a significant event in your life, you can also add a countdown to your timeline.
Depending on the kind of minute you want to count down, you can utilize a variety of apps for this purpose. To add an app to your profile, visit its settings after using the search box to find the one that is best for you.
1. Navigate to facebook.com. Visit your account and type “TimeAndDate” into the leading search box. Click the “Time And Date Countdown” app listing from the drop-down menu. On the next page, click the “Go to App” button and provide the application approval when asked for.
2. Fill out the needed details in the Occasion section of the application. This consists of the text, location, information, and time of the event or crucial occasion.
3. Click the personalization alternatives for the countdown ticker’s design. You can select from pre-selected styles or choose your colors for the background and different text aspects.
4. Browse to the Wall Post Preview section and check the radio button where you wish to have the countdown counter posted. For a Facebook page, click the “Fan Wall” option. Otherwise, select any of the other choices if you‘d like to publish it somewhere else or in addition to posting it on your Facebook fan page.
5. Click the “Preview & Share” button. On the pop-up box, type an optional message if you wish to explain what the countdown counter is for. Click the “Share” button when you’re all set to post it to your Facebook page.
If that’s all there is to say about Countdown Clock For Facebook, I sincerely hope it was informative.