How To Samsung Cloud Login On Samsung Phones
You can backup, sync, and restore all of your data by logging into the Samsung cloud service or using your cloud account. However, the cloud storage service only supports your email address and programs. In addition to Samsung Notes, images, music, movies, the internet, and any other apps you install.
- Open Samsung phone settings.
- Scroll down and click on Cloud and Accounts.
- Then click on Samsung Cloud to access your account.
- Then click the three dots icon and click Settings.
- Click Sync only over Wi-Fi or Settings for automatic sync and backup.
You can sync and backup all of your data on your mobile phone with the next option. You can also set the feature to automatically backup your device so that you don’t have to open the platform again. You can also restore or sync your data by logging into your Samsung cloud account.
Samsung Cloud Login on PC
You can erase or remove files from your mobile phone by signing into your Samsung cloud storage account online. If you wish to free up some space on your cloud drive, you must go through the online method.
- Use the Samsung cloud login page to log in to the Samsung cloud.
- Visit the page with the URL https://support.samsungcloud.com/#/login
- Then click Sign In to access your Samsung account.
- Then enter your Samsung email address and password.
- Enter your cloud account password and click “I’m not a robot”.
- Finally, click Sign In.
This offers you access to the cloud storage service via the internet. This allows you to examine all of your backup data on the web, including photographs, documents, videos, call logs, and more.
Create a Samsung Cloud account
However, to access the login or portal process, you must first register a Samsung account. You can, however, access all Samsung services if you create a Samsung account. This covers cloud storage, cloud printing, and other similar services. To create a cloud account, simply click the Create Account icon and follow the on-screen instructions.