How to Watch Peacock TV on Android TV
Peacock is an NBCUniversal all-around entertainment app accessible in the United States. It was released in July 2020 and is still among the best streaming services available. This all-in-one entertainment package offers a wide range of programming. Movies, shows, series, sports, news, and live TV are available in the Peacock TV library. Peacock TV is a streaming service similar to Netflix, Hulu, and Sling TV. Peacock TV offers both a free ad-supported subscription and a premium subscription. Peacock TV is cheaper than other streaming services because of its free service. Let’s learn more about Peacock TV on Android TV today.
If you enjoy sports, a Peacock TV subscription will be beneficial to you. This is because you can watch WWE, NHL, English Premier League soccer, baseball games, and the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. This service also allows you to view NFL Sunday Night Football games. However, they are only available to Premium subscribers.
Peacock is now only accessible in the United States. This will not be the case for long, since Peacock TV is set to expand to additional countries.
Peacock TV, an ad-supported channel, is available for free. It contains 7500 hours of entertainment, including episodes from popular television shows and films. You may also watch new episodes of the series for free one day after they are released. You can also watch Spanish channels without paying for them.
Peacock Premium gives you access to over 15000 hours of material, including movies, television programs, and popular entertainment. The Premium plan costs $4.99 per hour and includes five minutes of advertising. You can also pay $9.99 per month to remove most advertisements from the service. Additionally, each of these premium subscriptions comes with a free trial.
The Premium Plus subscription removes advertisements from the streaming. If you subscribe for a year, it will cost you $5 per month or $50 total. Get a $10 Premium Plus subscription, which is worth $100 every year.
Peacock TV on Android TV
Peacock TV is a supported Android TV app that you can install. All that is required is that you are a US citizen. As previously stated, there are no paid subscription plans required to begin streaming Peacock TV.
Peacock TV Supported Android TV
- TCL Smart TV
Peacock TV Supported Android TV Box
- AT&T TV
- NVIDIA SHIELD TV
- Xiaomi Mi Box
- EPSON TV
How to Install and Watch Peacock TV on Android TV
Let’s discuss how to add and activate Peacock TV on our TV.
Follow these steps for the same.
1. Start by pressing the Home button of your remote.
2. Select the Apps tab on the screen.
3. Open Google Play Store and tap the Search icon.
4. Search for the Peacock TV app.
5. Pick the Peacock TV app from the search results.
6. Finally, select the Install button and start installing the app.
7. Wait for the installation to finish, and you will get the Peacock TV app on your home screen.
8. Now, launch the app on your TV.
9. Sign in to your Peacock TV account with credentials.
10. Start streaming your favorite content from the app.
Alternative Method: Casting Peacock TV Using Chromecast Support
If your Android TV supports Chromecast, you may also watch Peacock TV by casting it from your Android or iOS phone. All you need is a strong WiFi network and the latest Peacock TV app on your smartphone.
1. Connect your smartphone to the same WiFi network as the Android TV.
2. Install Peacock TV from Play Store or App Stores needed.
3. Launch the Peacock TV app after installing it and Sign in to your account.
4. Select any video you want to watch on your TV from the app and start playing it.
5. Further, tap on the Cast icon on your app.
6. Choose your Android TV from the list of devices shown on the screen.
7. Finally, Peacock TV will start casting the show on your TV.