How To Delete Silver Singles Account
Online dating is well-liked all over the world due to its simplicity and ease. Additionally, there are a few specialized, exclusive websites that meet peoples’ unique requirements for dating and relationships. One of the best and most well-known websites for those over 50 is called Silver Singles.
For the advantages it provides, anyone seeking love, committed partnerships, or even casual dating, might pick it. Regardless of your situation—widowed, divorced, separated, or single—Silversingles can assist you in finding the right partner for you.
On the dating website SilverSingles, you might need to delete your account in some circumstances. One of the most frequent explanations is that once they have discovered the ideal match and their partner, people frequently erase their accounts. The dating website’s customer service can address other problems. To learn more about the subject and to find out how to remove a SilverSingles account, read the article and the information provided below.
How To delete Silver Singles account on the website?
You can delete your account and profile permanently on SilverSingles on the app or the website of SilverSingles.
- For deleting the account on the website of the online dating website SilverSingles, follow the step-by-step procedure given below.
- Login to your account by using your email and password.
- Click on the menu and find the “my account” section.
- Within this section, you will find the option “delete my account”. Click on it
- You will see the option “To delete your profile please click here”. Click on “here”.
- The website will show you some reasons (for which the accounts are closed). You will have to choose a reason.
- Now click on the “continue” option.
- The website will ask you for your password. Enter it and click “confirm”.
How To delete SilverSingles account on the app?
Additionally, SilverSingles gives users and members the ability to deactivate their accounts using the website’s mobile application. Follow the step-by-step instructions below to cancel your account and delete your profile on SilverSingles for the app.
- Open the app of SilverSingles on your device/smartphone.
- Inside the menu button, go to the “my account” section.
- Tap on the option “delete account”.
- The app will show you certain reasons out of which you will have to choose the one for which you are closing the account.
- At the last step, you will have to provide your email as well as password to confirm the process.
- Provide the details and your account will be closed and the profile deleted from SilverSingles.
What happens when you delete a Silver Singles account?
Whether you choose to cancel your account on SilversSingles’ app or website, all of your messages, photographs, matches, and account information will also be permanently erased. Once the account has been completely erased, none of the deleted data can ever be recovered, and the profile cannot be restored.
A premium membership and subscription to SilverSingles must be cancelled together with the membership.
On their iOS app or Android Play Store, they can access the “manage my subscriptions” portion of the settings menu. They can cancel their SilverSingles subscription there. The business also offers a web form that users and clients can utilize to cancel their membership on the dating service.
Can’t delete SilverSingles account?
Keep in mind that in order to access your account and delete your profile, you must have both your email address and password. You can set up a new password by selecting the “forget password” option if you’ve forgotten your account’s password. You can use an online form to get in touch with SilverSingles’ customer support if you’ve forgotten your account’s email address.
You can also reach the website by dialing (001) 800 942 5989. You can also post or ask questions about canceling your account, profile, and subscription through the website’s online form or toll-free hotline, as appropriate.
Finding your perfect mate online can be simple and hassle-free with SilverSingles.
However, if you meet your perfect match and decide to delete your profile from the dating service, you can do so by following the instructions above.
SilverSingles offers a feature and service that many other online dating services do not: it is simple for you to remove your account and profile using the website as well as the app.