How To Delete Mobile Legends Account Permanently
We’ll look at how to permanently remove your Mobile Legends account in this article. Unfortunately, there is no option to completely cancel your account because Moonton greatly wants people to continue using their game. Disconnecting your existing account from your Facebook, Google Play, VK, and Game Center accounts would be the next best course of action.
Here are the steps to get as close to deleting your Mobile Legends account as possible:
- Open the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang application on your mobile phone, iPad or tablet.
- After Mobile Legends loads, the game’s main menu will load after the title screen. Tap your profile image in the top-left corner of the main menu. This will display the menu for the player/user account.
- Tap ‘Account’ which is located in the sidebar menu to the left. This will display all of your linked accounts.
- Tap an account the player has bound to Mobile Legends below the heading ‘3rd Party Accounts’. Accounts you are bound to will show players a username or email address next to the account.
- Tap Okay. The alert warns players about unbinding their accounts. On Facebook, you’ll need to tap Agree and then Okay before logging into your Facebook account.
- Repeat for all accounts the player is bound to. If you are bound to any other accounts, tap on them below ‘3rd Party Accounts’ to disconnect them.