How to Delete Allstate Completely
Learn how to erase the Allstate app from your iPhone, iPad, or Android device and your Allstate Mobile account and personal data. Follow the instructions if you wish to sever your association with Allstate Mobile totally.
. Delete Allstate Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Allstate Mobile. They are:
- Under GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA – California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on them. The business is legally required to delete the consumer’s personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now that we know what the regulations require, you can cancel your account by emailing Allstate Mobile. How to respond to a request to delete account data is as follows:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted – Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don’t need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Allstate.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request – GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Allstate of the penalty for non-compliance – A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to mobileappsupport@redacted..
2. Deleting Allstate’s App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Allstate Mobile on your phone. It may be to clear a storage or because you’ve grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here’s how to delete Allstate Mobile from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Allstate app from your iPhone
If you want to delete Allstate Mobile from your iPhone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Allstate Mobile icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An “X” sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the “X” sign on Allstate Mobile.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your iPhone settings, click on “General”.
- Now click on “iPhone Storage” and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Allstate Mobile app you want to delete.
- Select “Delete Allstate Mobile” on the next screen and confirm the delete.
b. How to delete Allstate from your Android phone
To delete Allstate Mobile from your android device, here’s what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to “My Apps & Games”.
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Allstate Mobile.
- Next, tap “Uninstall”.
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Allstate Mobile app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows “Uninstall”.
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on ‘Apps’.
- Select the Allstate Mobile app you want to delete.
- Click “Uninstall”.