How to Add Marketplace to Facebook is what we will be covering in the course of this article. Thus, if you are here because you are in dire need of the processes involved in access facebook marketplace on your facebook app, this article has gotten you covered. Keep reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
How to Access the Facebook Marketplace is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the steps in getting that done, let’s first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
This is particularly important since facebook dating is located with the facebook app and without an account, one can’t access it the marketplace homepage. Thus, if you are among the numerous persons who are yet to sign up for a facebook account, here are the steps you need to follow to easily get that done:
- Open your mobile device and get it connected to an internet source
- Next, go to google play store or apple apps store and search for facebook
- Tap on the install button
- Download the app on your device
- Tap create or sign up account button
- Enter your first and last name
- Enter either your email address or phone number
- Select your gender and enter your date of birth
- Enter your password
- Tap create account
- Go to your email address or SMS and get your facebook account verified
Afterward, set up your facebook profile by enter your information and uploading your cover and profile picture.
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily create facebook account.
Having done that, let’s proceed with the business of the day, How to Add Marketplace to Facebook | How to Access the Facebook Marketplace.
The Facebook Marketplace is an online marketplace on Facebook designed to enable sellers to reach out to potential customers in their locality online, from the comfort of their homes.
Over the years, people have been connecting, advertising and buying and selling of products and services on Facebook through Facebook groups, etc.
However, recently, Facebook has decided to simplify the process with more features in one place called the Facebook Marketplace.
The recent Facebook Marketplace feature which is becoming popular by the day is built into Facebook and gives millions of users the opportunity to buy, sell and trade items and services with other people in their locality.
Facebook Marketplace allows you to:
- Search for items to buy
- Browse for-sale items by category and/or location
- Create item listings. You can create the images for the item using a camera function within the app, or alternatively, you can add photos from your device’s camera roll.
- Items are sorted according to location and category.
- View previous and current transactions and messages under a ‘Your Items’ section
- Set custom bids for items
- Message buyers/sellers to arrange transactions
Want to add this amazing wonderful Marketplace feature on your Facebook but don’t know how to go about it, then relax as this post is for you.
In this post, I will show you how you can access the Facebook Marketplace, add Marketplace to Facebook, and how you can sell and buy on the Facebook Marketplace.
How to Access the Facebook Marketplace On Desktop PC
First off, you will need to log in to Facebook, you will find the Marketplace icon visible on the top right side of the page.
How to Access the Facebook Marketplace On a Mobile app
Open the Facebook app, on the top center of the page you will find the Facebook Marketplace icon
Tap on that icon to take you to the Marketplace.
Note, the Facebook Marketplace is enabled by default. If you don’t find the Facebook market place icon, there are some causes to that. Find out why you can’t access the Facebook Marketplace
How to Add Marketplace to Facebook
If you currently don’t have Facebook Marketplace after logging into Facebook, there are several things you can try to get it to appear.
- Log out of the Facebook website or app and then log in again.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Facebook app.
- Change your home country to one of the 50 supported by Facebook Marketplace.
- Use a new Facebook account daily, comment on posts, and add friends. Once Facebook detects that your account is real and not a fake one made to see products, the Marketplace functionality may be unlocked
- Visit the Facebook Marketplace website directly in a web browser. This can be a good backup option if the link refuses to show up on the main Facebook website and within the apps.
Note that while there exists a separate Facebook app and Messenger app, there is no separate Marketplace app, as the marketplace app is in the main Facebook app.
How To Sell Something On Facebook Marketplace
Before you begin to sell on Facebook, you should understand that Facebook has certain rules that guide the operation of the Marketplace. I’ll advise you acquaint yourself with the Facebook Marketplace rules, so you don’t get this feature disabled by Facebook for violating their policy.
- On the buy/sell platform home screen tap the Sell button
- Add a photo of your product from CameraRoll or snap it on the spot.
- Name your item, provide a description and set the price tag.
- Hit the Post button and your product is live!
How To Buy Items On Facebook Marketplace
- Find a product that you want to purchase and open its listing.
- Very Seller Information and see if the user has a good standing.
- Read all the details about the sale and use the Message Seller in case something isn’t clear or you need more info about the item.
- Tap Make Offer and let the seller know how much you are willing to pay for the product.
- Wait for feedback and close the deal.
That is it on How to Add Marketplace to Facebook | How to Access the Facebook Marketplace, I trust this article was helpful. Kindly like and share!!!