FB Marketplace PC is what we will be covering in the course of this article. Thus, if you are here because you are in dire need of the processes involved in access facebook marketplace on your facebook app and via facebook web, this article has gotten you covered. Keep reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
How To Access Marketplace on Facebook Desktop is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the steps in getting that done, let’s first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
This is particularly important since facebook marketplace is located within the facebook app and without an account, one can’t access it the marketplace homepage. Thus, if you are among the numerous persons who are yet to sign up for a facebook account, here are the steps you need to follow to easily get that done:
- Open your mobile device and get it connected to an internet source
- Next, go to google play store or apple apps store and search for facebook
- Tap on the install button
- Download the app on your device
- Tap create or sign up account button
- Enter your first and last name
- Enter either your email address or phone number
- Select your gender and enter your date of birth
- Enter your password
- Tap create account
- Go to your email address or SMS and get your facebook account verified
Afterward, set up your facebook profile by entering your information and uploading your cover and profile picture.
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily create facebook account.
Having done that, let’s proceed with the business of the day, How To Access Marketplace on Facebook Desktop | FB Marketplace PC.
Facebook Free Marketplace Buy and Sell App is a service developed by Facebook to aid merchandising in the world. This is a tool very useful for businesses that focus on selling and buying of items.
Whenever you visit this platform, you will observe that you have a section for various categories of items. Although there are items that do not conform to Facebook’s policies so, you can’t sell or buy these items on Facebook Marketplace.
Now, don’t make the mistake of thinking that the FB Marketplace is an app that functions separately from the Facebook site or mobile app. This is an eCommerce platform and frankly speaking, lots of Facebook users come across it every day without actually knowing its use.
In the world we live in today, eCommerce has of no doubt taken over and services or websites that help users sell or buy are not in any way free to you. This is why Facebook Free Marketplace is the best option especially for sellers since you don’t have to make payments before you can have a slot on the platform.
How to Find Facebook Free Marketplace in Your Facebook Platform
Locating the Facebook Free Marketplace is straight. So long as you have a Facebook account, you can gain access to this service in just a flash. To access the FB Free Marketplace, follow the procedures below:
- Log in your Facebook account using your FB Mobile app or Web browser on your device
- Look out for a shop front icon (Where this icon is located depends on the device you making use of)
- It is found on the left menu of your homepage (For Desktop users)
- It is found at the top of your homepage (For Android users)
- It is found at the bottom of your homepage (For IOS users)
- A click on the icon introduces you to this awesome Marketplace.
How to Sell on Facebook Free Marketplace App
To sell on this platform, follow the steps below:
- Locate the FB Marketplace depending on the device you make use of
- Tap the Sell icon
- Careful input the required details of the item you wish to sell (category, price, and your location)
- Add clear and detailed photos of the item (Take more than one photo showing all the parts of the item)
- Tap “post”
How To Buy On Facebook Free Marketplace App
To sell on this platform, follow the steps below:
- Navigate your way to the Facebook Marketplace on your device
- Get on the search bar and make a search for the item you want to buy (You can even get it via the categories)
- Send a message to the buyer stating your interest as you click on the message icon
- Lastly, discuss with the buy concerning the item and state how you wish to get it.
How do I access Facebook Marketplace on PC?
How to access facebook marketplace on PC is pretty simple and easy. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit facebook.com on your browser
- Next, enter your login details and click login
- Once taken to the facebook homepage, locate and you will see the marketplace button at the top of the facebook homepage. Click on it and you will be taken to the facebook marketplace.
Those are the steps you need to follow to access facebook marketplace on PC.
Why can’t I access Facebook Marketplace on my computer?
If your access to facebook Marketplace was removed there are some things you need to do to get it back. If you used Facebook Marketplace in a way that goes against the facebook Commerce Policies or Community Standards, your access to facebook Marketplace may have been removed. Go to facebook.com/marketplace.
Aside, from the above, there are a lot of things that may result in you not being able to access facebook marketplace on your computer. Yes, if you can’t access facebook marketplace PC, it could be that:
- Facebook marketplace is not yet available in your location
- Your account may be new to have access to Facebook marketplace
- The age you use on facebook may not be up to 18years and above
- Your language may not be supported on facebook marketplace
- Your facebook may not be updated to the latest version that have access to facebook marketplace
- Your computer browser cache need to be cleared
Those are some of the things that may contribute to your computer not being able to access facebook marketplace.
How do you get to the Marketplace on Facebook?
How to get to marketplace on facebook is not tough. All you need to do is to login your facebook account. The next thing is to check the top of the facebook homepage and you will see the marketplace button, click o it and you will be taken to the marketplace where you can buy and sell via the platform.
If you want to use your mobile phone to access the facebook app, you will need to open the Facebook app on your smartphone phone device. Next, you wll need to locate and tap on the “Three horizontal line section” or the “More” section in the top right side of your app screen.
Lastly, tap on the “Marketplace” option below. As soon as you tap on “Marketplace,” the online buying portal will open for you.
How do I post on the Marketplace on my laptop?
To post something for sale on facebook marketplace using your laptop, follow the steps given in the preceding section of this article.
That is it on How To Access Marketplace on Facebook Desktop | FB Marketplace PC. I trust this article was helpful. Kindly like and share!!!