How to Change your Facebook Dating preferences is what we will be covering in the course of this article. Thus, if you are here because you are in dire need of the processes involved in accessing facebook dating settings, this article has gotten you covered. Continue reading below and please don’t forget to like and share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
Facebook dating is already gaining popularity, even more than some of the dating sites that existed before dating feature in Facebook. The dating feature gives you more control and flexibility, allowing you to make changes and edit your dating profile as much as you want. In this post, we are looking at how you can make changes to your Facebook dating preferences.
Examples of your Dating preferences include the age range and gender(s) you’re interested in. Your preferences also include a potential match’s distance from you, age and height range, lifestyle, beliefs, languages spoken, education and more.
How To Change your Facebook Dating preferences
How to change your facebook Dating preferences is pretty simple and easy. Here are the steps you need to follow to easily get it done right away:
1. First off, you will need to turn on your mobile device
2. Next, go to your Facebook app,
3. Enter your login details and tap login to continue to your profile account
4. Tap the three-line icon at the top right corner of the Facebook app
5. Locate and tap Dating from the dropdown menu
6. Bear in mind that you will need to tap see more if you don’t see the dating option. Once you do that and see the dating option, tap on it.
7. Tap gear button in the top right.
8. Below Ideal Match, tap the section you want to edit and make changes.
9. Tap Save in the top right.
As you can see, it is easy to make changes to your dating preferences in Facebook dating. So you now, with this guide you can go ahead and edit your Facebook dating preferences.
That is all on How Do You Change your Facebook Dating preferences? I trust this article was helpful. Kindly like and share!!!