How do Location Services work with Facebook Dating? is what we will be covering in the course of this article. Thus, if you are here because you are in dire need of the processes involved in access facebook dating on your facebook app, this article has gotten you covered. Keep reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
How To change or check your primary Facebook Dating location is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the steps in getting that done, let’s first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
This is particularly important since facebook dating is located within the facebook app and without an account, one can’t access it the dating homepage. Thus, if you are among the numerous persons who are yet to sign up for a facebook account, here are the steps you need to follow to easily get that done:
- Open your mobile device and get it connected to an internet source
- Next, go to google play store or apple apps store and search for facebook
- Tap on the install button
- Download the app on your device
- Tap create or sign up account button
- Enter your first and last name
- Enter either your email address or phone number
- Select your gender and enter your date of birth
- Enter your password
- Tap create account
- Go to your email address or SMS and get your facebook account verified
Afterward, set up your facebook profile by entering your information and uploading your cover and profile picture.
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily create facebook account.
Having done that, let’s proceed with the business of the day, How do Location Services work with Facebook Dating?
What You Need to Know Before Getting Started
- How to find local people on Facebook Dating: The dating feature on Facebook lets you look for people based on where you live and your mutual connections. You can also search for folks in other areas if you want to find someone closer to you.
- How to start a conversation on Facebook Dating: When you see a potential date in your suggestions, you can click on the person’s name to open their profile and start a conversation. If the person you’ve been matched with is public, you will be able to see their profile and start a conversation with them. If the person you’ve been matched with is private, you will be able to send them a message.
Tips for Successful Dating With Facebook Dating
- Know your value: When you are creating your dating profile, it is important to highlight your important qualities and interests so that you can attract potential matches.
- Be genuine: It is important to be genuine and real when you are creating your dating profile. You need to put your best foot forward so that potential dates can get to know you better.
- Update your profile: It is important to keep your dating profile updated so that potential matches can get to know you better.
- Use photos that represent you: When you are creating your dating profile, it is important to include photos that represent you. You need to include photos that show off your personality and interests so that potential matches know you better.
Things to Remember When You’re Using Facebook Dating
- Don’t overthink it: Facebook Dating is a new feature, so you need to take it slow and don’t overthink it too much. Just enjoy the process of finding a date and meeting new people.
- Don’t pay too much attention to what your friends are saying: Remember, your friends are not your guides when it comes to dating. Be yourself and remember that dating is about being yourself and dating is about being yourself.
- Be patient: Dating takes time, so be patient and wait for the right person to come along.
- Be careful about who you send messages to: Remember, you can only send a message to people you have been matched with. Thus, you will need to be careful who you send messages to so that you don’t send messages to people you don’t want to receive.
How to create a dating profile on Facebook
The first thing you need to do before using Facebook Dating is to create a dating profile on the social media platform. You can create a dating profile on Facebook by going to your account settings on the app and creating a new profile if you don’t have one already. Once you’re logged into Facebook, follow the below steps:
- Tap menu
- Tap dating from the dropdown menu
- Tap get started on the facebook dating homepage
- Fill out the registration form and ensure to add your location so that you can be matched to the best people you want.
How do Location Services work with Facebook Dating?
As a Facebook user, you will need to turn on Location Services for your Facebook account when creating your Facebook Dating profile or if asked by Facebook.
Interestingly, Facebook Dating uses Location Services to suggest matches based on your distance preferences, thus, you will not be able to see or match with people unless Location Services can confirm your Primary Dating location.
After creating your Facebook Dating profile, you may turn off Facebook Location Services and continue to use Dating. You will see matches based on your most recently confirmed Facebook dating location.
It is important to note here that your Facebook dating location is visible on your Dating profile.
Your primary Facebook Dating location is the area where you initially signed up for Facebook Dating, unless you choose to update it. If you move locations, your primary Facebook Dating location does not update automatically to your new area, and you could get a location mismatch message.
To add to the above, additional locations added through Match Anywhere do not use Location Services on Facebook dating.
How To Change or Check your Primary Facebook Dating Location
Here are the steps you need to follow to change or check your primary facebook dating location:
- Go to your Facebook app and
- Tap Menu
- Tap Dating.
- Tap Profile
- Tap Dating Location.
- Tap refresh primary dating location
- Lastly, tap Save.
That is it on How do Location Services work with Facebook Dating? I trust this article was helpful. Kindly like and share!!!