Facebook Marketplace Electronics is what we will be covering in the course of this article. Thus, if you are here because you are in dire need of the processes involved in access facebook marketplace on your facebook app and via facebook web, this article has gotten you covered. Keep reading below and please don’t hesitate to share it with your friends and loved ones!!!
How To buy electronics on Facebook Marketplace is pretty simple and easy. However, before we shall proceed with the steps in getting that done, let’s first off, consider how to create a facebook account.
This is particularly important since facebook marketplace is located within the facebook app and without an account, one can’t access it the marketplace homepage. Thus, if you are among the numerous persons who are yet to sign up for a facebook account, here are the steps you need to follow to easily get that done:
- Open your mobile device and get it connected to an internet source
- Next, go to google play store or apple apps store and search for facebook
- Tap on the install button
- Download the app on your device
- Tap create or sign up account button
- Enter your first and last name
- Enter either your email address or phone number
- Select your gender and enter your date of birth
- Enter your password
- Tap create account
- Go to your email address or SMS and get your facebook account verified
Afterward, set up your facebook profile by entering your information and uploading your cover and profile picture.
Those are the steps you need to follow to easily create facebook account.
Having done that, let’s proceed with the business of the day, Facebook Marketplace Electronics: Is It Safe To Buy Electronics On Facebook Marketplace? | Facebook Marketplace App.
Facebook Marketplace Electronics
The Facebook marketplace having been a platform or site on Facebook where you can advertise and list your products for sale as a seller. And where you can buy products or place an order on a listed item as a buyer. Which is the part of the items that are allowed to be sold on the Facebook marketplace electronics.
Realize that the transaction is between a buyer and a seller and no item banned for sale can be sold on the marketplace.
Can I Sell Electronics On The Facebook Marketplace?
Yes! If that’s what is bothering you as a seller. I am going to show you the step-by-step procedures and processes you must carry out before you can successfully sell an item such as electronics on the marketplace.
- The first thing you have to do is to write down the device serial number of the electronic. Or find the international mobile equipment identity of your mobile phone for security purposes.
- You must now make sure to list the electronics for sale on the marketplace so that it can be visible to see by potential buyers.
- Afterward, make sure the item is up to date or the overall condition of the item is intact and efficient.
- Finally, you can take and upload on the marketplace high-quality pictures of the electronic item for sale.
How to Buy Electronics On The Facebook Marketplace?
If you want to know how to buy an electronic from the Facebook marketplace and you are in the dark, it isn’t a tedious task. Follow ardently as I walk you through below.
- You must log in to your Facebook account through your password and name, or go to the website is facebook.com.
- You will see your marketplace when you click on the three-dimensional lines found on the right-hand side of your home screen, tap on it.
- The Facebook marketplace has a platform that enables you as a buyer to place an order on interesting items for sale. So place an order on the electronic.
- The seller will notify you of the procedures and prerequisite transactions.
- The last thing for you to do is to collect your electronic by a marketing agent or the closest location to you.
However, in case you’re finding it difficult to buy, you can contact customer service.
Is It Safe To Buy Electronics On Facebook Marketplace?
It is important to note here that it is very safe to buy electronics or other items from the Facebook marketplace. However, it is also pertinent to take note of these 2 points given below.
They are given thus:
- Make sure your credit card is used and secured or otherwise secure electronic payment service for all transactions.
- Endeavor to arrange your payments directly with the seller in transactions. This is because the Facebook marketplace doesn’t have a built-in payment system.
Having understood what the Facebook marketplace is and what the marketplace electronics is. And how to buy electronics and other items on the platform.
It will be good for you to join the numerous numbers of people purchasing. And making use of the Facebook marketplace with ease and convenience.
Tips for selling electronics on Facebook Marketplace
If you are looking for tips that will help you sale your electronics on facebook marketplace, here are things you need to know:
- It is important to clear your personal information from the device as that will help protect your privacy
- It is pertinent to write down the device’s serial number in case you need it later.
- You have to be clear about the condition of the item.
- List the actual price you’re asking for the item on facebook marketplace
- It is important you get to know the person you’re selling to by visiting their facebook commerce profile
- After the sale is complete, it is important to mark the item as sold and rate the buyer to help other people who are considering buying or selling to them on Facebook Marketplace
Tips for Buying electronics on Facebook Marketplace
Here are tips for buying electronics on facebook marketplace:
- Before you proceed to buy anything on facebook marketplace, it is important you make a research of the cost of the item you’re looking for, and be mindful of any electronics with unusually low prices
- It is important you get to know the person you’re buying on facebook marketplace. You can do that by visiting their facebook commerce profile
- Ensure to get details about the condition of the item on facebook marketplace
- It is important to ensure that the item works as expected before completing the sale.
- After the sale is complete, make sure you rate the seller on facebook marketplace as that will help other people who are considering buying or selling to them on facebook Marketplace
Issues With Buying And Selling On Facebook Marketplace
As a facebook marketplace user, there are some things you are expected to do in the case where you are experiencing issues with buying and selling. Yes, in a bid to keep the facebook marketplace safe for its users, facebook has set out measures for staying safe while using the platform to carry out your commercial activities.
Interestingly, we have listed out some of the most important things you need to do if you feel you are uncomfortable with some persons activities on the platform.
So, having issues with buying and selling on facebook marketplace? Is yes, do the following:
- It is expected that you block the buyer or seller on Facebook.
- You are expected to report the buyer, seller or listing to Facebook.
- It is expected that you leave a rating for the buyer or seller on facebook marketplace.
- It is expected that you contact your local law enforcement if you’re concerned about your physical safety, theft or fraud.
How to Sell Electronics On Facebook Marketplace
If you want to list your electronics for sale on facebook marketplace, here are the steps you need to follow:
- First off, you will need to login your facebook account
- Next, locate and click marketplace button at the top of the facebook homepage
- Make sure you have taken the pictures of your electronics
- From the facebook marketplace, locate and click Create new listing
- Next, click Item for sale.
- Now, you will need to click Add photos to upload a photo of your electronic from your computer.
- Enter the info about your electronic. To mark an electronic as Free, you can enter 0 as the price.
- Afterward, locate and click Next. If Next is grayed out, make sure you have entered the information that’s required.
- Lastly, click Publish to post your Marketplace listing.
Those are the steps you need to follow to Sell Electronics On Facebook Marketplace.
What items are not allowed on Facebook Marketplace?
Facebook marketplace is a well organised marketing platform. Thus, as a marketer, you can’t enter that place and list anything you like for sale as that will result in your access to the marketplace getting banned or removed.
In view of that, it is important you get to know the things you are not allowed to be listed for sale on facebook marketplace. To help you with that, we have listed below items you are not allowed to be sold on Facebook Marketplace.
- Adult products or services.
- Digital media and electronic devices.
- Event tickets.
- Gift Cards.
- Healthcare items (thermometers, first-aid kits, etc)
- Illegal, prescription or recreational drugs.
- Tobacco products or tobacco paraphernalia
- Unsafe supplements
- Weapons, ammunition, or explosives
Here are some other important rules you will need to bear in mind before listing your electronics for sale on facebook marketplace:
Rules of Facebook Marketplace
- Make sure that the description of the electronic matches the image
- It is important to also note that before-and-after pictures are prohibited. Yes, items for sale on Facebook can’t show a before and after picture to promote the sale, for example, a photo showing weight loss, weight gain, muscle gain and more.
That is it on Facebook Marketplace Electronics: Is It Safe To Buy Electronics On Facebook Marketplace? | Facebook Marketplace App. I trust this article was helpful. Kindly like and share!!!