Bumble Login: Bumble is a dating app that focuses on connecting singles. It’s specifically designed for women, who have to put in more effort to find matches on other apps. Bumble is different from other dating apps in a few key ways.
For starters, it’s only for women, so it eliminates the possibility of getting swiped right on by men who are already taken. It also has a chat feature so you can start a conversation with the guy you like.
But perhaps what sets Bumble apart is that it’s a mobile-first social network. When you join Bumble, you’ll need to have your phone on you at all times. You won’t be able to access the site without being logged in through your mobile device. Here’s how to sign in to Bumble.
Log in using Facebook
If you’re already a member of Facebook, you can link your Bumble account to it and instantly log in to the app. All you have to do is go to Settings and choose Connections. You’ll be able to connect Bumble through your Facebook account from there.
Use Google Sign In
If you are already a Google user, you can log in to Bumble by simply tapping the ‘Log In’ button in the upper right-hand corner of any page.
After logging in, you’ll be asked to verify your phone number and create a profile. Once you’ve created your account, you will be able to use Google Sign In as well as Facebook or Twitter to log in to Bumble.
Use Email And Password
First, open the Bumble app. Then tap on “Join Bumble” and you’ll be asked for your email address and password.
Get Your Bumble ID
To sign in to Bumble, you’ll need your Bumble ID. It’s the same as a Facebook ID or an Instagram account.
- First, download the app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. You can also go to bumble.com and register there.
- Once you have it downloaded, you should see a green button on top of the screen that says “Log In With Facebook” (or “Connect with Instagram”).
- Tap that button and log in to your Facebook or Instagram account. If you logged in with your Facebook account, then the app will prompt you for your email address and password for Bumble.
If you signed up for Bumble through their website instead of downloading it from an app store, then you’ll be prompted to enter in your email address and choose a password once the app has loaded. Once all that information is filled out, simply tap “Log in to Bumble!”
Install Bumble On Your Phone
The first thing you’ll need to do is download the Bumble app onto your phone. It’s available for iOS and Android, so you’ll be able to find it through the regular App Store or Google Play Store.
Check Your Bumble Account
You can only sign in to Bumble from your mobile device, so be sure you have your phone nearby.
- Login by tapping the green button at the top of the screen and selecting Sign In.
- Enter your email address and password, then tap Login.
- If you want to log in to your Bumble account on a computer, you’ll need to create a profile on the mobile app first, then log out of the app, and then sign into bumble.com.
- If you don’t have an account and want to create one, there are two ways you can do it. One way is by following the instructions above for signing in on a computer. The second way is by going to bumble.com/signup and signing up for an account directly from your phone or tablet.
- Remember that once you sign up for Bumble, there are some features that require verification before they’re available to use. You may have to upload a photo of yourself (in certain areas), submit your phone number, or verify your email address before those features become available.
How to chat on Bumble
Chat is a great way to start a conversation with someone you’re interested in. When you match with a guy on Bumble and he reciprocates your interest, you can chat by clicking the C icon on their profile.
You can also send them a message through the chat feature before matching. You’ll be asked for your phone number when signing up for Bumble. If you give them this information, they’ll be able to text you instantly. The only downside to this is that it won’t work if your phone is off or out of range.
Through the chat feature, you can talk about whatever topics come to mind. You could ask him what his day was like or what he does for fun, or just see where things go from there!
Set your Bumble password again so no one else can access it
Before you can log in to Bumble, you have to create a password for your account. You’ll need to pick a strong password that is easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess. Ideally, your password should be at least 12 characters long and include at least one number and one symbol.
Avoid using words that are too generic like “password” or “1234567890” in case someone guesses your password.
Once you have your password set up, it’s a good idea to change your password again so no one else can access it if they happen upon it by chance. To change your Bumble password, tap the gear icon on the bottom right of the screen, then select “Change Password.” Once you enter your old password, select an emoji and enter your new passcode twice.
Activate your Bumble password so you can start chatting with other users
If you haven’t already been given a Bumble account, the first thing you’ll be asked for is a username. This can be your own name or something else that’s unique. You need to make sure that it’s not already taken. If it is, you’ll have to come up with something else. Once you have chosen your username, you’ll be prompted to verify your phone number and upload your profile picture.
Passwords are optional on Bumble; however, if you want to chat with other users and message them through the app, you will need one enabled.
To set up your password and enable chatting, go to “Edit Profile” and then “Username” in the menu bar at the bottom of the screen. From there select “Password.” Follow these steps and enter a password of your choosing when prompted.