How to create a Yahoo mail account
Yahoo Mail is an email service that was first introduced in 1997. Yahoo Mail is a free web-based email service that allows you to communicate quickly. With a Yahoo account, you can access all of Yahoo’s services. Yahoo Mail lets users pick how they wish to interact, allowing them to move between e-mail, chat, and text messaging.
At the yahoo.com, ymail.com, and rocketmail.com domains, Yahoo Mail offers free email accounts with 1 TB of online storage. Yahoo Mail also has folders for storing messages and a search function for finding communications.
Here is how to create a Yahoo mail account:
- Go to your browser open Yahoo.com
- Now click on the Signup button.
- Now fill up your basic information to create a Yahoo account type your basic information- Name, age, gender, date of birth.
- Now click on the Continue button to create a Yahoo account.
- Create Yahoo Account with a phone number.
- Enter your mobile number to confirm your account.
- Now you will receive a Time Password (OTP) on your previously entered phone number.
- Enter the OTP and verify your account.
- Finally, your Yahoo account has been successfully created.
Yahoo Mail also has a view for viewing all of your email subscriptions, as well as a button to unsubscribe from any of them with a single click. Yahoo’s mail service is also available in eight regional Indian languages.