How to create Xiaomi and Mi Cloud account
You’ll need a Xiaomi or Mi account to utilize all of Xiaomi’s services, much like you’ll need a Google account to use Android’s services. Xiaomi implements a single-sign-on system across all of its services, allowing users to sign in to Mi Talk, MIUI Forum, Mi Market, and Mi Cloud with a single account.
Many Xiaomi customers may have already registered an account, but there is a handful who are new to Xiaomi and have no idea how to do so. So, for those people who are interested, we’ve provided straightforward instructions on how to register a Xiaomi Mi account.
how To Create a Xiaomi Mi account
1. Open any desktop browser and go to the address: https://account.xiaomi.com/
2. Now you need to click on Create My Account link located at the bottom of the page
3. There are two different ways to create a Mi account. The first one uses an Email ID and the second one uses a phone number. In this tutorial, we have used a Phone number for creating an account.
4. So you need to choose the option” Create using a phone number“, and enter your mobile number and the other details.
5. Enter the displayed captcha code after you enter your mobile number and then click Create My Account
6. Once confirmed, a 4-digit verification code will be sent to your mobile number
7. Enter the key and then you need to set up a password for your account. The password should be at least 8 characters and a combination of letters and numbers
7. Once set up, tap on Submit button
8. That’s it!!.. You have successfully created a Xiaomi Mi account
You may now use these login credentials to sign in to your Mi account on your smartphone. It also works with Mi.com (Xiaomi’s online shop), Mi Cloud, Mi Talk, MIUI (an Android-based ROM), and the MIUI Forum.
How to create Mi Cloud using Mi Account
- After the creation of the Mi account, you can also access the Mi Cloud services using it. Please follow the below steps on how to access the Mi Cloud Account
- Open any desktop browser and go to the address: https://i.mi.com/
- Enter your username and password to login into your Mi Cloud Account
- Next you need to verify the account. A six-digit verification code will be sent to your mobile number. Enter the code and click Submit button.
Now that you’ve completed the process, you may use all of Mi’s Cloud services.