How to Reset Tinder Account Password
Tinder is an online dating service where you may sign up for a free account and date someone who might be your ideal match. In places where dating is the main goal, you can speak and make acquaintances. You can Reset your Tinder Password to gain access to your account if you have one and can’t check in because you’ve forgotten your password.
To Reset your Tinder Password, you can follow these steps:
- First, open the browser of your computer, there open any search engine that is familiar to you. You can open google by this link https://www.google.com/ which is the most popular search engine. In google, you can search for Tinder.
- You will get numerous results which can make you confused. So, you can go with this http://tinder.pc.dating/ link to open the login page. On the login page, you will see the text “Forgot your Password?” beside the sign-in button. And the text is in red color which internal links to the reset page.
- Or you can go with this Forgot Password link to open the reset page. On the reset page, you will ask to enter your email address in the respective blank. After entering, you need to click on the “Reset Password” button.
- Then after that, you will get an email with a link to reset your password on your entered email address. You need to check for that mail to click on the link to start the reset process.
- The link will open you to the next page where you will get blank spaces to enter a new password. The password you enter should be strong enough that others can’t guess it. After entering a new password, you need to click on the “Reset” button.
After that, your account will be automatically logged into. Remembering this new password will help you login the next time. Additionally, you should always sign out of a gadget before leaving it.