How to Change TikTok Password Immediately
A Chinese business called ByteDance is the owner of the video-focused social networking site TikTok. The app has several intriguing features for making quick videos and is accessible for iOS and Android devices. More than 800 million people use the program each month, including 30 million people only in the US. Users can simply access other accounts on TikTok. Regular TikTok users need to be cautious about security. For security and privacy purposes, you should routinely change your TikTok password. You must think about a strong password while updating it because weaker ones are simple to trace.
Steps to Change TikTok Password
- Launch the TikTok app on your smartphone. Click on the profile icon in the bottom right corner
- Click the hamburger icon on the top right corner of the screen and then choose the Settings and Privacy menu.
- In the Settings and Privacy menu, choose Manage Accounts.
- Choose Password.
- Enter the code that you received via the registered phone number or Email
- Type your new password and click on Next to change the password.
Steps to Reset TikTok Password When Forgotten
You must reset your password from the home screen if you experience any difficulties signing into your TikTok account or if you have forgotten your existing password.
- Open the TikTok app on your smartphone and select the login option.
- Tap on the Use phone / email / username menu.
- Choose login with the Email/ Username option.
- Tap on Forget password
- Choose the verification method you want (phone number or email).
- Enter the six-digit number, which you have received through the selected source.
- Choose a new password and tap on the Login menu to recover your account.
- Now, you can log in to your TikTok account with the new password.
This is how to change your TikTok password, whether or not you can remember your old one. Whatever the approach, be careful to select a strong password that combines letters, numbers, and symbols, including both upper- and lowercase letters.