Do you desire to grow as a person via reading? Then read this post on Scribd Registration to learn all the specific steps to sign up for a free account and access all types of books. To assist you in becoming a better version of yourself, Scribd.com brings together the best books, audiobooks, and journalism. The platform offers a subscription service, but if you can complete the sign-up process here, you can read books for free for 30 days.
Simply told, Scribd is a digital library that gives you access to millions of audiobooks, ebooks, magazine articles, choices from the sheet music catalog, and research documents. Depending on the person you’re looking for. It is beneficial for learners, educators, and anybody else looking to expand their knowledge.
One feature of Scribd is that you may read books even when you are not connected to the internet, either on your computer or through the app. You can download and read the document offline as long as downloading is allowed for it.
Features of Scribd.com
- Easy Access to a large number of books
- Access to top Websites around the world – The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and Newsweek
- Based on a Monthly Subscription, But offers a 30 day free Reading [you can cancel anytime]
- Download and Read offline
- Scribd APP for you to access the platform anytime and anywhere
- Synchronize across all of your devices and more
There is always something new to read about on Scribd. To get started, just follow the steps listed below.
- Go to www.scribd.com and Click on “Read Free For 30 Days”
- Enter your Name, Email Address
- Create a Password
- Click Sign Up
Scribd Facebook Or Google Sign Up
Your name, email address, and profile picture will be accessible at www.scribd.com when you choose to sign up using your Facebook or Google Account. See the actions below.
- Go to www.scribd.com
- Click on “Read Free For 30 Days“
- Click on Sign Up With Facebook Or Sign Up With Google and Follow Prompts
Follow the steps below to sign in to your Scribd.com Account
- Visit Scribd home page at www.scribd.com
- Click on Sign In at the top right
- Enter your Email Address and password
- Click Sign in to access your account
- Alternatively, click on continue with Facebook Or Continue With Google to access your account.
Scribd Mobile App Download
When you install the App on your mobile device, you’ll have access to the Platform whenever and wherever you are. To download the app for free, just go to your app store or Google Play store.