Scribd Account Sign Up
Do you wish to improve your reading skills? Then read this post on Scribd Registration for all the details on how to become a free member and access any sort of book. Scribd.com curates the best books, audiobooks, and news to assist you in becoming a better person. The platform has a subscription service, but you can read books for free for 30 days if you follow the steps here to sign up.
Simply described, Scribd is a digital library that provides access to millions of audiobooks, ebooks, magazine articles, sheet music, and research documents. Depending on what you’re looking for. It is beneficial to students, teachers, and anyone else who wishes to learn more or expand their knowledge.
One thing about Scribd is that it let you read books even when you are offline either through the App or on your Computer. As long as the document has been enabled for download, You can download and read it offline.
Features of Scribd.com
- Easy Access to a large number of books
- Access to top Websites around the world – The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and Newsweek
- Based on a Monthly Subscription, But offers a 30 day free Reading [you can cancel anytime]
- Download and Read offline
- Scribd APP for you to access the platform anytime and anywhere
- Synchronize across all of your devices and more
With Scribd, There is always something new to read about. Simply use the Steps below to get started.
- Go to www.scribd.com and Click on “Read Free For 30 Days”
- Enter your Name, Email Address
- Create a Password
- Click Sign Up
Scribd Facebook Or Google Sign Up
When you use your Facebook or Google account to sign up, www.scribd.com will have access to your name, email address, and profile picture. Follow the instructions outlined below.
- Go to www.scribd.com
- Click on “Read Free For 30 Days“
- Click on Sign Up With Facebook Or Sign Up With Google and Follow Prompts
Follow the steps below to sign in to your Scribd.com Account
- Visit Scribd home page at www.scribd.com
- Click on Sign In at the top right
- Enter your Email Address and password
- Click Sign in to access your account
- Alternatively, click on continue with Facebook Or Continue With Google to access your account.