How to Sign Up for Free Personal Account – PayPal Personal Account
People who merely wish to make a payment online, on the other hand, should register a personal account. Furthermore, there are over 267 million active customers that have created a personal account in order to pay online and by mobile phone.
To Create a Personal Account
- Simply go to www.paypal.com/welcome/signup/#/email_password.
- Enter your Country/Region.
- Next, enter your First, Last, and Middle names.
- Provide your email address and create a strong password.
- Confirm the password you created and click Next.
After that, you may finally set up your account by following the instructions in the next stage. The personal account, on the other hand, provides you with protection when making online purchases and in other areas where you use your PayPal account.
How to Create a Business Account – PayPal Business Account
PayPal is also used for business transactions, such as buying and selling things. The business category is for companies who want to accept payments from customers for things they sell using a variety of PayPal services.
To Sign up for a Business Account:
- Go to www.paypal.com/ca/business/get-paid/accept-online-payments.
- Then click Accept Payments Online.
- Next, click Get Started for Free.
- Lastly, you can fill out the detail needed to set up your business account.
In summary, some of the advantages of choosing a Business Account include PayPal Seller Protection, quick and easy payment, and the ability to securely take credit and Visa Debit card payments without incurring monthly fees.
How to Download the Paypal Mobile App
Apart from connecting with the PayPal website to keep track of all your commercial and personal transactions. The PayPal app really offers more convenience and ease of use when it comes to paying bills or doing online transactions. You may conduct transactions anywhere, at any time, using the PayPal mobile app in your hand or pocket.
To Download the PayPal App on iOS:
- With the iOS app store, search for the PayPal app.
- Simply, click the search box and type the name of the app.
- Then, click enter and you can click on the app icon.
- Lastly, the tab on getting or Installing.
To Download the PayPal app on Android:
- You can use the Google Play Store to install the app.
- Search for the location of the app using the search box.
- Click on the result after you have searched for the app.
- Then, click the PayPal app and also click on Install.
Finally, you can either sign in to your PayPal account or create a new PayPal account using the mobile app. The PayPal mobile app appears to be the best alternative for sending and receiving money and paying bills.