Users must first understand what a PayPal account is before they can set up a business account. You can’t just create and verify a PayPal account that you don’t know anything about. There are numerous accomplishments you may make with a corporate PayPal account. For example, having authority over a company or business name. Acceptance of debit and credit cards for bank payments with reduced fees. Creating a corporate PayPal account, on the other hand, allows you to add 200 employees to your account. After applying for and registering for a business PayPal account, users will be able to conduct simple transactions. When this is completed, consumers can use their Android devices to conduct transactions at any time and from anywhere in the world.
Set Up a Business PayPal Account
People also wonder why they need a PayPal account. You feel more secure when you utilize a PayPal account because it allows you to send and receive payments. You can open any form of PayPal account, whether it’s a personal or a business account. A personal account differs from a commercial account in that it is used by an individual to buy, shop, and pay online, as well as to send and receive personal payments. A business account is for those who have a merchant and operate under the name of a corporation or group. It offers a great feature that allows you to add up to 200 employees to your account with limited access. Customer help via email is also available.
How to Set up a Business PayPal Account
For some users who don’t know how to create an account and would like to learn how to do so. If you follow these instructions, you’ll be able to open a PayPal business account on your own. It is basic and straightforward to understand quickly and correctly.
- Firstly, go to the PayPal website https://www.paypal.com/ click on the link.
- Then click on the sign-up icon for free
- select the kind of account you want to open either a business account or a personal account
- Enter your name, email address, and password code in the space bar and click on continue.
- Tap on the get started the app and enter your credit card information and click on add card
- Then verify your email address by clicking the link sent to you in your email address sent to you by your PayPal account.
These are the simple steps to follow when opening a business PayPal account. Remember them in case you need to register another business PayPal account in the future.
How to Verify a PayPal Account.
People find verifying their PayPal account difficult, however it is one of the simplest tasks. For those who don’t know how to verify a PayPal account, these are the procedures to follow.
- Firstly, click on the wallet tab and choose the card you want to verify.
- Click on the confirm card link then press ok after that wait for PayPal to send a small amount to your card.
- Then check your credit card you will be charged with an installment, and write the four-digit code
- Go back to the wallet tab in PayPal
- Select the card you want to verify
- Enter the code and click on confirm to make sure your account has been verified
Finally, your PayPal account may request your identity form at any moment if an amount has been transferred through your account. It is dependent on your location, and it also safeguards and ensures that no fraud has occurred.