How to Change and Reset an ooVoo Password
Do you have an account with ooVoo? If the answer to that question is “yes,” then you are probably here because you are having trouble with your ooVoo account. You’d be astonished to learn that we are aware of the specific issues you are having with your email account. So, your inquiry is about How to reset and update an ooVoo password. You only need to read this article’s steps and then carry out each one one at a time.
Change ooVoo Password
So, here are the steps to change the password of your ooVoo account.
- Go to the ooVoo app and then log into your account by entering your current account credentials.
- Now click on your picture left the top corner.
- After that, go to the Settings of your account
- Now click General under the setting
- You will find a button named CHANGE PASSWORD.
- Click on that button and after that, you will notice another window being launched.
- In that window, you have to enter your current password in the first field and the new password and verify the password in the second and third fields.
- After that, you have to click on the Save button and then you will finally log into your account with this new password.
Reset Forgot ooVoo Password
Now, if you unintentionally forget your ooVoo account password and want to reset it right away, the methods aren’t too tough, as you can see in the instructions below.
- Go to the ooVoo Log in page secure.oovoo.com
- Click on the “Forgot your password link”.
- Then, you will be navigated to the password reset page of ooVoo
- Now, Enter your id or email address
- Your password now sent to your email address
- Sign in to your email account
- You’ll see your password and your ooVoo ID in the mail you’ve just received.
- The final step of this procedure is to simply follow the last step of the above method as it is.