ooVoo is one of the world’s most popular video chat and messaging apps, with more than 100 million registered users and almost 100,000 new users added every day, according to the sites About us page.
After creating an account and logging in, you may immediately begin interacting with family and friends using free instant messages, voice, and video chat.
To sign in to your account follow these steps:
How to Login to your ooVoo Account
This part of the tutorial is for those trying to access their account from desktop and laptop computers such as PC or Mac.
- Double-click the ooVoo icon on your desktop or laptop computer to open the application.
- Enter your ooVoo ID or email address in the “Email/ooVoo ID” field.
- Type in your password in the “Password” box.
- Click “Log In”.
You can also sign in with Facebook to link to your Facebook account by clicking the blue “Connect With Facebook” icon at the top of the page.
How to Access your ooVoo Account on Mobile
Use this information to log in to your account via the mobile app that’s available for Android, iOS (iPhone/iPad), and Windows Phone.
- Touch the ooVoo icon on your phone or tablet’s home screen to launch the app.
- Now touch the “Sign in” or “Log in” button, depending on what type of device you’re using, to open the access form.
- Enter your email or ooVoo ID in the first field.
- Type in your password in the second field.
- And tap “Login”.
Just like on desktop and laptop computers, you can sign in with Facebook to connect to your Facebook account. Simply touch the “Login with Facebook” link at the bottom right corner, and then log in to your Facebook account with the same username and password that you normally use at Facebook’s official website.