Table of ContentsToggle
How To Delete Nerdwallet Account | Close Account
Really, are you going to remove, cancel, or deactivate your Nerdwallet account? Would you like some advice on how to achieve that, please?
If the answers to the aforementioned questions are yes, then we are here to better assist you. You only need our long-lasting answer to solve such an issue.
In actuality, there are a number of reasons why a person would want to deactivate his online account. Email spam from the service provider is the main factor among all of them.
NerdWallet, a personal finance startup based in the United States, was established in 2009. It provides a website and app with the objective of assisting customers in making decisions regarding their personal finances. So, when away from your computer, you can check your credit score and quickly review your spending and income using the NerdWallet iOS or Android app.
How To Delete Nerdwallet Account
Follow these steps below:
- Log into your account.
- Now, click on the menu in the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on Settings.
- Now, click on Close My Account.
- And finally, click on “Yes, Remove Account” to permanently delete your account.
Note, you can also delete your account by sending an email to the company, requesting them to delete your account from their database.
Therefore, follow these steps below:
- Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
- Now compose an email and enter the email address [email protected]
- In the Subject section, type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
- Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them.