linktree.com Sign up/login
Whether you’re an artist, a writer, or the owner of a content platform, Linktree is a tool for improving your internet presence. In this article, I’ll show you how to connect to Linktree using your username and password, as well as how to establish an account if you don’t already have one.
Signing up for Linktree is as simple as A, B, C, and D, and you’ll find out how to do so in this post. Linktree gives you one link to direct all of your followers through the unique tool created for it, which you can’t have access to as a platform for optimizing your online presence.
Additionally, the Linktree link you build can be shared in your Instagram bio, Facebook posts, and even Twitter profile, resulting in a larger audience/follower base. If you have already created a Linktree account, you will need the following information to sign in:
- A working internet network
Features Of The Pro Plan
- Priority support to get help quickly
- See lifetime clicks and views on your Linktree
- More Linktree themes
- Remove the Linktree logo
- Custom UTM parameters
- Add thumbnails to each link
- Give access to your team to manage your Linktree and links
- Add a background image or GIF
- Time your links to go live in line with scheduled posts
- Change your Linktree title
- Leap links to temporarily send visitors to one link
- Store your email sign up directly to your Google sheets or MailChimp
- Show traffic as “Social” on Google analytics
- Highlight your important links with priority links
- See daily clicks and view analytics for the past week/month
- Measure link performance with click-through rates
- Easily link to all your social platforms and websites with icons
- See a day by daybreak from link traffic
- Customize your link colors and font styles
- Sensitive content warnings and age-sensitive warnings
- Retarget your Linktree visitors on Facebook and Instagram by adding your Facebook Pixel ID
- Custom meta
- Email/Newsletter sign up integration
You’re ready to go on Linktree if you have the aforementioned. Now, for those who have not yet registered an account, I will walk you through the process of obtaining a login username and password.
How To Create A Linktree Account
Follow the steps below to create your Linktree account without stress.
- From your browser, go to the official page of Linktree at www.link.ee
- Click on “Sign Up Free” on the page and the next page, enter your valid email address, username, and create a password
- Repeat the password in the space provided and click on Register
Alternatively, if you have an Instagram account and you want to use it instead of signing up, simply click on the “sign up with Instagram” and follow on-screen instructions.
The steps below should be adhered to anytime you want to sign in to your Linktree account.
- Go to www.linktree and click “Login” at the top right side of the page
- On the next page, enter your username and password in the space provided
- Then click on “log in” to access your Linktree dashboard
Alternatively, click on login with Instagram and follow prompts if you will like to sign in with your Instagram account.
If you want to assist your fans to discover your most recent material, Linktree is a fantastic site to use. You can also use it to send followers to articles, web stores, events, social media sites, and more. To get started, simply follow the basic Linktree login instructions that I have already explained in this article.