Once you’ve created an account on LinkedIn.com, you’ll be able to connect with people in the business sector, which will undoubtedly aid you in getting the job you want. In other words, if you’re looking for your dream job, the LinkedIn Platform is the place to be. And it’s for this reason that we’ll show you how to do it here.
However, before we go any further, you should be aware that www.Linkedin.com offers both Basic and Premium membership options. The Basic Membership is unrestricted and unrestricted. But only with someone who has worked with you and knows you professionally or with whom you attended school.
LinkedIn now has a membership of over 500 million people. So, without wasting any time, read on to learn how to sign up for LinkedIn and manage your professional identity, build and engage with your professional network, and gain access to knowledge, insights, and opportunities.
Step by Step To LinkedIn Account Sign Up
Here’s how to sign up for and log in to LinkedIn after which you are done.
1. Visit the official LinkedIn website at www.linkedin.com.
2. Once the LinkedIn SignUp page opens just fill out the required info need such as your name, email address, and password to sign up.
3. Then Click on the “Join Now” box which you can find below the signup form just as shown in the above image screen.
4. Next thing is to Confirm your record through your email address. Once you are done with this, sign in and begin.
Now you have made an account on LinkedIn.com you have to establish your network with the pages below for the corporate world and that will help you in finding a job that you need
- Put together your profile
- Edit your capabilities
- Enter Specialties
- Time to add Connections
- Enter Websites
- Ask for Recommendations
- Add the applications
LinkedIn.com Sign In
After you’ve completed the LinkedIn Sign Up or LinkedIn Registration process, you can simply utilize LinkedIn.com to log in. To log in to LinkedIn, go to www.linkedin.com and type in your username and password. Enter your username and password on the homepage, then click Sign In. For LinkedIn Login, these procedures should suffice.