52 / 100
Everybody forgets occasionally. With all of their characters, numbers, symbols, and potential order issues, passwords are a particular offender for getting buried in the crevices of our brains. Therefore, don’t feel awful if you forget your Hulu account password and eventually find yourself locked out of it. Just maintain your composure and follow these directions to reset your password.
I forgot my Hulu password! How do I reset it?
- Go to www.hulu.com in your web browser. In the top-right corner, click Log In.
- In the login box that pops up, click Forgot Your Password/Email?
- In the login box that pops up, click Forgot Your Password/Email? Hulu will send you an email that contains a hyperlink that you can use to reset your password.
- Go to your email client and log in. Look for the email from Hulu titled “Update Your Password at Hulu” and open it; if you can’t find it, check your junk email folder. Once you have the email open, click the green Reset Your Password button.
- You will be taken to a screen where you can reset your password. Click in the box labeled “New Password” and type in the new password that you want to use to secure your Hulu account. Then click in the box labeled “Confirm New Password” and type in a copy of the password that you just entered. Finally, click Submit.
You should now be returned to your Hulu account. Now that you have a brand-new password to protect your account, you can access Hulu once more.