How To Remove Tag On Facebook
Sometimes getting notifications for a friend’s post might be frustrating and irritating. Imagine that one of your friends has tagged you in an update to their status or profile photo.
The tagging is not horrible, but what will probably annoy you is receiving notifications from each Tom, Dick, and Harry who comments on the post. We can now remove our tags from updates on friends’ posts etc. It is extremely easy.
How To Remove Tag On Facebook – ON MOBILE
To remove a tag from a post you’ve been tagged in:
1. Tap ☰ at the top right-hand corner of your FB page
2. Click on your name, this action takes you to your profile
3. Scroll through your timeline to search for the post you want to untag yourself from
4. Click on the top right of the post and select Remove Tag.
5. Tap Ok when prompted.’
1. Log in to your profile on Facebook (email address or phone number and password)
2. Click on the upper right hand corner of your Facebook page
3. On the drop-down menu, click on ”Activity log”
4. Click on ”Posts you’re tagged in” on the left-hand side of the page
5. This will pop up a screen that shows all the posts you’ve been tagged in, scroll through and select the post you want to untag yourself from by clicking on the pencil icon by the right of the post.
6. On the drop-down menu, click on Report/Remove tag.
7. On the screen that pops up, tell Facebook the reason you want to be untagged then click on ”Continue”
8. Follow the prompt.