How to Put a Song on Repeat on Spotify
It only takes a tap or clicks to set a Spotify song on repeat.
Simply double-tap the repeat button, which is present whenever a song is playing, to put a song on repeat.
Here’s how to do it on the iPhone and Android mobile apps as well as the desktop app for Mac and PC.
How to put a song on repeat on Spotify in the desktop app
1. Open Spotify on your Mac or PC and begin playing the song you wish to put on repeat.
2. Click the repeat button twice. It’s an icon that looks like two arrows forming a circle, and is next to the fast-forward button at the bottom of the Spotify window.
Once you click it twice, it will turn green and a tiny “1” will appear on it.
Simply click the repeat button one more to stop repeating. To put a playlist or album on repeat rather than a particular song, simply click the repeat button once (it will turn green without the “1” icon).
How to put a song on repeat on Spotify in the mobile app
1. Open the Spotify app on your iPhone or Android device and play the song you want to put on repeat. Make sure that the album art and playback controls are on the screen — if they aren’t, tap the song’s name at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap the repeat button. It looks like two arrows going in a circle. Tapping it once will turn the icon green and put the playlist or album on repeat.
3. Tap the repeat button again, and a small “1” icon should appear on it. This will play the song on repeat instead.
To turn repeat off, simply tap the repeat button again so it turns gray.