Where Is the Repeat Button on Spotify?
In the bottom bar of the Spotify player, to the right of the playback buttons, is the Repeat button. It appears to be two looping white arrows. The Spotify player’s placement is the same across all platform versions. When you choose to loop a song or a playlist, the icon will turn green with a little dot.
How Do I Loop a Song on the Spotify Mobile App?
The location and behavior of the Repeat button on Spotify are the same across all platforms. Here’s how to enable repeat.
We happen to be using an iPhone here, but it’s the same on Android.
- Open the Spotify app on your iPhone.
- Play the song you want to listen to on repeat. It can be an individual track or part of a playlist.
- Tap once on the Now Playing bar to maximize the album art and the playback controls.
- Tap the Repeat button once to turn it green. It will enable the playlist to play on repeat.
- Tap the Repeat button twice in succession to turn it green and display a small “1”. It will loop the song on repeat till you turn it off.
- Tap it again to stop the song from playing on repeat.
Simply make a new playlist with your selections and repeat this playlist to play a specific group of your favorite songs on Spotify (instead of the complete playlist).
Why Can’t I Put a Song on Repeat on Spotify?
For Spotify Premium account holders, the Repeat feature is accessible on the iOS and Android apps. On the other hand, if you’re using Spotify on a desktop computer, you can utilize the repeat function even with a free membership.
Keep in mind that you must tap the Now Playing bar to make the music appear in a full window in order to reach the Enable Repeat option.
How Do You Repeat a Song on Spotify Without Premium?
Use the Spotify player on your PC to listen to your favorite songs while not having a Premium subscription.