Currently, the two most widely used social media applications worldwide are Instagram and TikTok. If you have a profile on one of these platforms, there’s a good chance you also have an app there.
Because of this, TikTok offers a tool that enables you to link to your Instagram account from your TikTok profile. Here’s how to configure it.
How to link Instagram to TikTok
You must use one of the TikTok mobile apps rather than the website to link your accounts.
- Open TikTok and tap the Profile option in the bottom-right corner to open your profile.
- Tap Edit profile underneath your profile picture.
- Scroll down to the Social section and tap Add Instagram.
- Log into your Instagram account — you might need to enter a two-factor authentication code.
- When you’re asked if you want to give TikTok your Instagram information, tap Allow.
You’ll return to your profile after doing so. Now, anyone may tap the Instagram icon underneath your profile photo to view your Instagram profile.