How to find my Twitter URL on the app?
- In your Twitter app, tap your profile pic in the top-left and tap “Profile”
- Choose any of your tweets on your profile feed and tap the “share” icon
- Next, tap “Copy link to tweet”
- Delete the numbers after /username/ part in the URL
- Press and hold the URL to highlight it
- Tap copy in the copy-paste menu
- Next press and keep pasting the URL where you want to send it (your message or social media DM)
How to find my Twitter URL?
If you remember your username, it is relatively simple to input your Twitter URL, which is basically just twitter.com plus your username:
It is preferable to copy-paste your Twitter link if you are unsure of your Twitter username or simply want to double-check your spelling before sending.
How to find my Twitter URL using a desktop browser?
On a desktop finding your Twitter URL is very easy:
- Open twitter.com in any browser and login
- Click “Profile” in the left column
- Copy the URL in the browser address bar
How do I share my Twitter account?
You can freely post your Twitter profile URL everywhere you want to share it now that you know it, including in emails, Twitter direct messages, Facebook comments, etc.
Sharing your Twitter URL with friends is one of the finest strategies to increase your Twitter following. Friends can follow you on Twitter by clicking this link, which will take them directly to your account.
Here are some recommendations:
Put your Twitter link on Instagram
- Log in to your Instagram account and click/tap your profile picture to go to your Instagram profile page
- Click/tap “Edit profile”
- Paste your Twitter account link in the “Website” field
Remember that Instagram only allows one link in the bio section, so there you can only connect to your Twitter profile.
Put your Twitter link on Facebook
- Login to your Facebook account
- Click/tap your profile pic to get to your profile page
- Click/tap “Update info”
- Go to “Basic and Contact info”
- Click/tap “Add another social link” in the “Websites and Social Links” section underneath the “Social Links” section
- Select “Twitter” in the dropdown
- Type your Twitter profile name
- Select who can see your Twitter profile
Put your Twitter link in your Gmail signature
- Login to your Gmail account
- Click/tap the “Settings” icon
- Scroll down to the “Signature” section
- Write a quick message and paste your Twitter URL: