Assuming you are either the admin or an authorized editor of the page, you can create, save, and edit draft posts if you have a Facebook page using your publishing tools menu on the desktop version of the website.
On an Android device, you can use the mobile app to locate, remove, or publish those drafts.
Here’s how to access any drafts you’ve saved to your page’s publishing tools on the desktop version so you may edit, remove, or publish them:
- Open the Facebook app and log into your account, if necessary.
- Tap the three stacked lines in the top-right corner and then tap “Pages.”
- Select the desired page
- Toggle over to the three stacked lines on the right side of the screen and then select “Drafts.”
- Tap the down arrow icon next to the desired draft and select either “Post Now” or “Delete.”
- If you select “Delete” you’ll have to confirm your decision by selecting “Delete” again.