How to Download Audio from YouTube
You can download audio from YouTube for Mac in a variety of ways. However, Windows users can also make use of web resources to obtain their preferred YouTube audio. We’ve listed steps for downloading audio from YouTube for Windows and Mac below.
Downloading audio files from YouTube on Mac for free
You need the iTube HD Video Downloader before you can learn how to download free music from YouTube on a Mac. It is available for download from the iSkysoft website. Launch it after the download is finished to begin downloading YouTube audio. Here are the procedures to follow in order to download audio from YouTube:
- Visit YouTube and open the target video
- A Download button will appear on the video’s top-left corner. A dropdown list will appear indicating the various MP3 formats. Choose your preferred format.
- Once you do that, iTube HD Video Downloader will automatically start downloading the audio.
Downloading audio files from YouTube on Mac without software
You can download audio from YouTube without installing third-party software, did you know that? All you have to do to download a video clip is put the word “kiss” before “YouTube” in the URL. Take the following actions:
- Open YouTube to access the video whose audio you want
- Change the URL by adding the term “kiss” before “youtube”. For example, if the video’s URL is www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTxYn356RdW, the new URL will read www.kissyoutube.com/watch?v=dTxYn356RdW.
- Pause the video for it to buffer completely. Afterward, click Window in the menu bar and select Activity
- Search for the line that represents the video you intend to download and double-click it to start downloading the audio
Downloading audio files from YouTube on Mac online
You can also go to youtube-mp3.org to get YouTube audio exclusively if that’s what you prefer to do.
- Copy and paste the URL of the YouTube video you’d like to convert to audio on the text section of the website.
- Once it’s pasted, click Convert Video to start the process.
- After the conversion is complete, click Download to download the audio version
How to download audio from YouTube using Parallels Toolbox
You can download your preferred audio from the internet, including YouTube, with Parallels Toolbox’s lone robust app. Here is how to apply it to accomplish that.
- Open the Parallels Toolbox on your screen’s top toolbar.
- Click Audio under the Library window to access the dropdown menu.
- Select Download Audio; a pop-up will appear on the screen with a download icon.
- Open YouTube, search for the video, and drag the URL to the download pop-up.
- Once the download is complete, a list of all your downloaded audio files will appear on the Parallels window. Unmark them all, and only check the audio file you want to download. Hit the Download Selected button
- Your audio file will automatically be saved to your computer.
There is a ton of information available online that explains how to download YouTube audio. This makes finding the appropriate application and downloading the audio file difficult and complicated. Finding an application that provides a simple way to download YouTube audio files would be ideal. A multi-platform tool with more than 30 capabilities, Parallel Toolbox enables you to perform computer tasks quickly and easily.