Go to www.zoosk.com in your web browser and log in to delete your Zoosk account. When the drop-down menu appears, click on your profile image and choose Account Settings. To deactivate, click Edit next to “Account Status.” Click Deactivate to confirm your decision, and then explain your decision to Zoosk.
You got everything, right? If not, we’ll outline the entire procedure for you below.
Detailed instructions for how to cancel a Zoosk account
1. Go to www.zoosk.com and log into your Zoosk account.
See the first section of our How to Use Zoosk tutorial if you need help remembering how to log into and out of Zoosk.
2. Access your Zoosk profile, and then edit your Zoosk account settings.
For the next step, click on your profile picture in the top-right corner of the main screen on Zoosk. A drop-down menu will appear, in which you should click Account Settings.
3. Edit your Zoosk account status, and then deactivate your Zoosk account.
Click the Account tab on the left-hand side (if you aren’t already there) to go to your account-specific settings. At the bottom, besides “Account Status,” click Edit. This should make the Deactivate button appear; click it.
4. Confirm that you wish to delete your Zoosk account permanently.
Zoosk will take you to a confirmation page, warning you of what you will be missing if you deactivate your Zoosk account. If you are sure that you wish to cancel your Zoosk account, click Deactivate.
5. Tell Zoosk why you’re leaving.
Zoosk will ask you why you are deactivating your account. Click the button beside one of the choices available, and then click Continue.
Notes on deleting your Zoosk account
- Be sure to cancel your Zoosk subscription (if you have one) before you decide to delete your account. Instructions for doing so can be found in this Zoosk help article.
- When you delete your Zoosk account, your profile will be made invisible to other Zoosk users, and you will lose any “Connections” (people whom you have liked and who have liked you back) that you have made. You will also lose access to your Zoosk coins and any other benefits you had while subscribed to Zoosk.
- If you are using the Zoosk mobile app and do not have access to a computer in order to delete your account, see this helpful article on Zoosk.
We’re sorry to hear that, among dating websites, Zoosk wasn’t your cup of tea. We wish you success in your future romantic endeavors!