Table of ContentsToggle
How to Delete Textfree Account- On Android and iOS
You may make free calls and send limitless text messages using Textfree by Pinger. I’ll explain how to delete your TextFree account in this article.
What is Textfree
Textfree offers customers free unlimited text messages and phone calls on an alternative phone number that is given to each user. Textfree may be used on the web as well as through an app, and it runs on Android, iOS, and Microsoft Windows devices. It roughly has the same texting capabilities as a Kik account.
How to Delete Textfree Account on Android
- Open the app on your Android phone and go to ‘Settings’
- Tap ‘Get Help’
- Tap ‘Close Account’
- Tap ‘Continue to Close Account’
- Select a reason for wanting to close your account
- Tap the red ‘Close Account’ to finalize the closing of your account
How to Delete Textfree Account on iPhone
Be absolutely certain that you want to deactivate your account before doing so, since you won’t be able to reactivate it, you’ll lose your TextFree number, and all of your TextFree data, including messages, voicemail, and media, will be deleted without a way to recover it.
- Open the app on your iPhone and go to ‘Settings’
- Scroll & tap Support
- Click on Close account
- Choose a reason for wanting to deactivate your account > tap the red ‘Close Account’ button
- Confirm the close by tapping Close Account one more time (or cancel if you wish to keep your TextFree account and its data.)
- You will then receive a pop-up confirming your account has been closed.
How to Delete TextFree Account via Contact Form
If you are having trouble deactivating your account yourself, you can also do so by filling out the contact form on the website. Simply complete the necessary fields on the Submit a Request form.
How to Cancel TextFree subscription on iPhone
- Open your iphone device( iOS 12.1.4+) Settings.
- Tap on your name, then tap Subscriptions
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage (TextFree Plus)
- Tap Cancel Subscription
If you don’t see “Subscriptions” in the Settings app, follow these steps:
- Enter your device Settings and scroll to find iTunes & App Store
- Tap on your Apple ID: [email protected]
- Tap on View Apple ID.
- Scroll to find Subscriptions.
- Under Active subscriptions, tap on TextFree and Cancel Subscription.
How to Cancel TextFree subscription on Android
- Open the Google Play Store on your android device
- Tap Menu Subscriptions
- Tap the subscription you want to cancel
- Tap Cancel subscription
- Follow the onscreen instructions
On the Web:
- Visit the Google Play Store
- Sign in with your ID credentials
- Click on Subscriptions & Services on the left-hand side
- Your active subscriptions will be listed and you can click Manage to cancel