The platform is divided into three areas:
- Meet, where you see and like other users’
- Chat, where you message users’ that have liked you back
- Feed, where you can read our blog on everything LGBT, what users are saying find out what queer events are happening in your area
Moreover, we may not know the exact reason why you want to deactivate, cancel, or even delete your HER account.
How To Delete HER Account
Below are simple steps to delete your account successfully;
Delete Your Account through Website
1. To delete your account, go on the ‘Me’ on the bottom menu
2. Select the Settings icon in the top left-hand corner.
3. You then tap on “Support” > “Close Account”.
Note: Your account won’t be displayed anymore or be able to be accessed by any users.
Delete Your Account By Sending Email
1. Open your email account that is registered with the application or website.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. On Subject Type “REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT”.
4. Now write an email requesting them to delete your account from their database, and to wipe all your information with them.